Chapter 10

-Y/n!- Draco approached me.

It was a week later, we were in proper terms now, actually he seemed to be closer to me than he was before.

-Draco! What are you doing here? The game is about to start.

-Mmm well, I had one jersey free and well, I mean... Just wear it for the game, alright?

-Of course?

He then gave me the jersey and left. His quidditch jersey, the seven on the back and a "Malfoy" printed as well. It smelled exactly like him, expensive cologne and smoke.

I made my way up, where Lucius, Snape and other people were sitting. I sat between Malfoy's father and the professor.

-I see you've got Draco's jersey.- Lucius raised an eyebrow.

-He gave it to me before the game.

He smiled as if he was implying something, professor Snape did as well.

The brooms all over the air, the boys in them catching snitches, preventing the bludgers to get into the hoops or throwing them. Adrien almost got a bludger into a hoops but couldn't because Gryffindor's keeper stopped it.

A bludger eventually got into Gryffindor's hoops, we all cheered.

I have to admit, our game wasn't to clean, really dirty I might say. We weren't the best at playing fair.

-Another goal for Slytherin.- Dean Thomas announced. -They lead Gryffindor 90 to 30.

-Yeah!- I heard Adrien who was in the top of the triangle they made, next to Draco.

Lucius and Snape were smiling seeing Draco, it was odd. Lucius was proud of him. I chuckled to myself knowing that Draco was going to be rather happy when he heard about it.

Draco's POV:

I looked at Y/n, she looked alluring with the jersey I gave her to be honest. We were winning which was such a success, but not a surprise.

I flew over Potter.

-Alright there, Scarhead?- He gave me a dirty look and dodged a bludger.

-Watch yourself, Harry- I heard Oliver Wood say.

"It would be nice if the bluger hit him, after all he's trying to snog my best friend. I rather Pucey to snog her" I thought. "Wow, where did that come from?"

-Wood, look out!

I turned around and saw how my wish came true, the bludger touched Oliver's broom and he fell to the ground.

The bludger continued following Harry all over the pitch; He broke half of the stands. "What a bloody disaster that boy is"

I followed him fascinated by the scene. I went a little higher when he got closer. -Training for the ballet, Potter?

He looked next to me, it was the snitch but before I could grab it, the bludger was getting closer to my face, of course I dodged and continued following the snitch, Potter did as well. I hardly hit him with my shoulder, he went slower and I was closer to grab the snitch. The snitch went under the stands, I had to follow it anyway. Potter behind me, was also trying to grab it while the mad bludger followed him. I was really close to catching it -You'll never catch me, Potter- He then got closer to the snitch, I tried my hardest to pass him and grab the snitch. I hit him again, but this time he didn't even tripped. We kept following the snitch that was going even faster. I almost got to the snitch, Potter was still ahead of me. The bludger came out of nowhere almost hitting him, the snitch go closer, I lost control of my broom, my broom touched something in the stands and almost got tangled. Finally, my broom flew and my broom and I fell in the pitch. I hit myself two times, and a third one, when I landed in my, well, balls that I felt went to my mouth, it was the worst pain ever and everyone saw it. "Saint Potter will of course pay for this"

Y/n's POV:

Draco came out of nowhere and landed in the Quidditch pitch, he hit himself two times, and a third one, where he landed on his balls. He seemed to be in so much pain, well of course he was, having in mind where he hit himself. All the people around me stood up to check on Draco. Sadly, Lucius's proud expression, was no longer there and he just stayed in his seat ashamed.

-Merlin Draco!- I said to professor Snape.

Harry then kept flying and fell to the ground.

-Harry Potter has caught the snitch!- I heard Dean Thomas say. -Gryffindor wins!-

-Bloody hell.

I ran with professor Snape and Draco's father to the pitch. Draco was laying in there in pain, then the girls got there as well. The rest of the team was around him already.

-Bloody hell Draco.

-Mate's got his balls on his mouth.- Aiden spat trying to make the environment less awkward.

-Looks like you're not going to have kids anymore Y/n.- Theodore said. Blaise laughed with him.

Flint, was at the other side of the pitch going back to the castle I suppose. Draco was beyond dead now.

-We should take him to the hospital wing- Blaise said.

-What a great discovery Blaise.

-Shut up Y/n, you're the one who's having children.

-I hate you.

-I hate you more.

We all took him to the hospital, Madam Pomfrey gave him a bed and gave him a weird potion for the pain. The rest of the team left -Goodbye Y/n- Adrien kissed my cheek, of course it was nothing more than a friendly kiss, since, well, he gave up and got a girlfriend so I was going to start trying to meet Oliver. Now there was just Blaise, Theodore, Draco and I in the room.

-How do you feel?

-The real question is what doesn't he feel- Theodore joked.

-Off, sorry mate- Blaise said.

We all laughed.

-Well, I don't know if you bloody idiots noticed but my balls are in my mouth and it's not a charming feeling.

-Sorry.

Then the whole Gryffindor team came with Harry who seemed to have no bones in his arm "Ghastly" I thought.

-Saint Potter will pay for this.

-I know, I know, get some rest honey.- I pushed him so he would lay back. The boys didn't do any of their weird faces, since I always called themthe same.

-Well lads, I have to talk to someone, I will be right back.

I made my way to where the Gryffindors were.