Chapter 59: War Part 3.

-You have fought valiantly...But in vain. I do not wish this. Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. I therefore command my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. There is no greater dishonor. Join me in the forbidden forest and confront your fate. If you do not do this... I shall kill every last man...woman, and child...who tries to conceal you from me.- The noseless' man voice was heard by everyone now.
-We have to do.- Pansy said.
-No, wait, I need to talk to you about something.- I said as I gestured for the golden trio to leave, they did as I said, they were leaving anyway.
-Well, what?- She asked.
-There is something we can do for everyone to forget about um... about what we are doing and what we did. We need to find someone.
-Where? How? Who?- They asked confused.
-Shut it. I'm not done- I said. -This sorcerer, I've got the coordinates here to where we need to go. Once we are there, we just need to jump from the bridge, a portal will be opened, there we will find the sorcerer, it's not that hard.
-Can't you just do Legilimency?
-This is more complex than that...If you are down, we can go, they will not forget about the war, just about us being Death Eaters and then we can have a normal life, no Azkaban, no death glares, just us.
They all looked down trying to make their own decisions.
-I'll go Draco said.
-Me too.-Pansy and Daphne said at the same time.
We then looked back at  Theodore and Blaise who were playing with their rings. They raised their heads to look at us, they had serious looks, but it changed into a smile. They placed their fist in well, the air. 
-We go down together.- They said as the same time as me and Draco connected our rings. The girls smiled and placed their ringless hands on top of ours, they knew we loved them and went with them for everything but this was deeper than that.
-I will go check on Potter and them. I will see in fifteen at the Great Hall.- They nodded as I walked away.
I walked into the room, the Weasleys hugging each other. Ronald kneeled down to someone, I ran towards them.
-Y/n.- George gave me a hug, I placed my head on his chest.
I looked back to where Ronald was. Freddy was laying in the floor, he was dead. I kneeled down and hugged Ronald, Molly, Ginny, Arthur and the rest of the Weasley family. I grabbed Freddie's hand, and smiled remembering the good things we went through.
-Hi, Freddy...Can you hear me?.. Thank you for keeping me safe and for all those great memories... I remember that time we made Filch throw up for a whole week.- I chuckled wiping a tear away. -Thank you, Freddie...I will take care of Georgie whenever he needs me.- I stood up and hugged George one more time. We sat down, Freddie's head on my shoulder.

After a couple of minutes, my friends walked in, Freddie was now with his family. We went outside the room and sat in the staircase that was near the door. Hermione was standing there crying with Ronald who had a shocked look, I assumed that Harry was going to turn himself to the Dark Lord. I rushed towards the door before he walked away.
-Potter!- He turned around as I said. -Before you die...I wanted to apologise for everything we all did to you before, I hated you at first but then I thought you were cool.- I hugged him and before he could say anything, I hugged him and ran back to my friends.

Draco had his head on my lap, I was playing with his hair, my back was facing the handrails. Pansy and Daphne were doing the same with Theodore and Blaise.
-Darling...- Draco said softly.
-Baby?
He looked up at my hand, he held it and placed a peck in top of it.
-We will have our "Happy Ever After," I will always be with you.
I chuckled and pecked his lips. -I love you.
-I love you too.- He responded placing my hand on his head once again.
-What is going on?.. Where Potter is, is he dead?- Pansy asked.
-Let me check.- I closed my eyes. Harry was laying on the floor.
-The boy. Is he dead?- Bellatrix asked as the other Death Eaters came closer to the Dark Lord.
Narcissa was in front of him, she kneeled down to check Harry's pulse, she noticed he was still alive. Her eyes were wide open as she got closer to his ear. -Is he alive?- She asked. -Draco, is he alive?
Harry nodded, Narcissa stood back up, looked at the Dark lord and said. -DEAD.

I opened my eyes and chuckled. -Your mother saved him, Draco. Your mother lied for him.
They raised an eyebrow. -Are you stupid? Potter's alive she lied.
They nodded and we then continued with what we were doing.

The doors opened, a couple of people was now leaving  the castle. We all left, Draco stayed there.

Draco's POV:

-I will go after you, I need a second.
 They all left they were now outside along with Death Eaters.

As soon as I stepped out of the castle my parents saw me.
-Draco.- My father whispered yelled, everyone turned their heads to look back at me. -Oh, Draco.- My father called once again. I wasn't going there.
-Draco...come.- My mother called.
-Bloody hell.- I thought, I looked at the people around me, closed my eyes, opened them and walked towards them, as  I was arriving the Dark Lord opened his arms. -Ah. Well done, Draco. Well done.- He hugged me. My mother placed her arm around me, my father just touched my back. My mother led me to where the rest of my friends were.
-Mommy.- I said as we saw them sitting in the edge of the bridge.
-Yes, Draco?
-I love you.
-I love you too.- She said. She then walked towards Y/n and greeted her. 

-Are you sure about the whole bridge thing?
-Yes, I am, I read about it.
-Alright, as soon as this is over, we'll go.- Y/n said as we were walking back in front of the crowd.
I heard the Death Eaters laughing.
-And who might you be, young man?- Voldemort said.
-Neville Longbottom.
They laughed again.
-I'm sure we can find a place for you in our ranks.
-I'd like to say something.
-Well, Neville, I'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say.
-It doesn't matter that Harry's gone. 
-Stand down, Neville.- Seamus said, but Longbottom kept talking.
-People die every day. Friends, family. Yeah. We lost Harry tonight. But he's still with us, in here.- He pointed at his heart. 
I could feel Y/n grabbing my hand.
-So's Fred...- He continued. -And Remus. Tonks. All of them. They didn't die in vain. But you will.- He said giving Voldemort a disgusted expression. Because you're wrong! Harry's heart did beat for us! For all of us! This is not over!- He said as he took Gryffindor's sword out of what used to be the sorting hat.
-I always admired his bravery.-  Y/n said, I looked down at her and smiled.
Potter then got off Hagrid's hold and casted a spell to Nagini.-Confringo!- He jumped to the bridge, Voldemort casting spells at him while yelling.
Death Eaters were now flying away.
-Where are you going? No! No, come back!- My aunt yelled -Lucius! Come back! Come back and fight! 
Y/n grabbed my hand, my mother grabbed the other one, as we walked away from the scene.
We then got to the other bridge, I squeezed my mother's hand.
-Mommy.
-Draco?
-We need to stay, and do something.
She nodded not wanting to ask, she placed a peck on my forehead as me and Y/n got to the coordinates she had, where we met the rest of our friends.
-Are you ready?- She asked.
-Yes.- We responded.