Chapter 8

A/N:

Evening mates.

It is important for you to know that in this story, Oliver Wood, is just two years older than Y/n and the rest of the characters.

Next day, I went to class as I normally would. Nothing odd, to be honest.

At 15:00 the boys, had their first Quidditch practice, I did not try out because they just had one spot for chasers, and Blaise really wanted to play that year.

Me and the girls went to where they were supposed to practice. I heard their whole talk about Schedules. We soon noticed the Gryffindor team approaching.

-Where do you think you're going, Flint?- The captain said.

"Wow"

-Quidditch practice.

-I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today.

-Easy, Wood. I've got a note.- He handed the piece of paper to him.

The Gryffindor captain saw me and stared at me for 10 seconds straight.

-Oliver- Harry shacked him.

-Oh yes. Mmmm I, professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today, owning to the need to train the new seeker... You've got a new seeker, who?

Draco soon came from the back of the guys there.

-Malfoy?

-That's right. And that's not all that's new this year.

-Those are Nimbus 2001- Ron looked at them in awe. -How did you get those?

-A gift from Draco's father.

-You see Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best of the best.

Gryffindor's captain again stared at me for a couple of seconds to which I just smiled. "This guy's cute"

-They... they can have the pitch today- He smiled.

Everyone looked at him in disbelief while he just continued staring at me.

-At least no one in the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in pure talent.-Hermione continued fighting with Draco.

-No one asked your opinion. Filthy mudblood.

-You'll pay for that one Malfoy- Ron took his wand out of his pocket. -Eat slugs!

His spell back fired and he flew across the pitch, everyone in the Slytherin team started laughing, while the Gryffindors stared at him with a worried look on their faces.

He started vomiting slugs. Harry and Hermione grabbed his arms and started running taking him somewhere.

Gryffindor's captain came back.

-Let's go lads- He stared at me once again.

-Come on Wood- Fred and George grabbed his arms winking an eye at me.

-Ohhh, looks like someone's got an admirer- The boys in the team started teasing.

-Shut up guys- I softly punched Adrien's arm.

They practiced as usual, went back to the common room and got ready for dinner.

When we were coming back we saw Harry, Ron and Hermione standing in front of a wall that had words written all over it and seemed to be blood.

-Enemies of the heir, beware... You'll be next mudbloods- Harry gave Hermione a disgusted look.

Filch made a scandal about Mrs. Norris being petrified to which I didn't pay much attention.