Chapter 21

He was not alone...
He was snogging someone... Astoria Greengrass.
I stood there, not knowing what to do, my eyes were full of water at this point. It seemed like an eternity but it was just one minute. They pulled away. Draco looked at me.
-Y/n...
-What is going on?
Astoria started tearing up. -That fake bitch- I thought.
-You did not.
-Y/n...
-You did.- I looked back at Astoria with a disgusted look on my face. -You...Get out of here now. And not just out of this tower. Out of Hogwarts. Go and never come back, because if you ever set foot on Hogwarts again, I will know and I will destroy you.
-Y/n I am sorry.- She kept crying.
She then walked out of the tower. Hermione came in with a worried look on her face.
-Y/n...Are you alright?- I nodded and smiled. Ron who was behind her grabbed her arm. -They need to talk, come on.- She smiled and walked away.
-Y/n. I thought you didn't love me, I didn't care about anything. Astoria Greengrass was...
-No! Don't say her name! or anything else to me ever again. This whole fling, never happened.- I tried walking away, but he grabbed my arm. -Get your hands of me, you filthy little prick. Yes, you thought I didn't love you, alright. Kiss whoever the fuck you want, in the end "I don't know what this is"- I quoted what he said a couple of months ago.
-Y/n please...
-Say it, say you don't love me and I will leave you alone, you can kiss whoever you want.
-What?
-I will leave you alone, I just need to know.
-Y/n...I can't say that.
-Then say that you love me.
-Y/n...
-Say it and I am yours.- I waited for him to say something.

Draco's POV:

She stood there, just staring at me, waiting for an answer. I didn't know what to say, I froze when she said that.
She turned around, she was trying to leave. I didn't want her to. -Please don't- I thought.
-It is just eight letters.
I didn't know how to say them. Neither my father or mother had ever said that to me...No one in general had. This three words could change a lot. I knew I did, I was just scared of the words. Scared of getting hurt or breaking her. She was one of the only people I actually did care about.
-If its is just eight letters, why is it so hard for you to say it?- She let go of my arm and walked away. I didn't know if I should follow her, grab her. I didn't know what to do.

Y/n's POV:

My eyes were watery? yes. Did I let Draco see me crying? no.
-Never let anyone see that they hurt you, do not let the enemy see weakness- I remembered my father's words. I wiped my tears and went back to the common room. I opened the door to my dorm, where Pansy and Daphne were.
I woke Pansy up, at this point I didn't care anymore. All I needed was a friend.
-What is it Y/n?
-Nothing, sorry.
I got out, I needed to get in Gryffindor's common room to get Hermione, but how. There was no point. I got back, Blaise and Theodore were sitting on the couch chatting about Merlin knows what.
-Didn't go as planned?- Blaise raised an eyebrow.
I shook my head and left a tear roll down my cheek. -Come here.- They pointed for me to get where they were, so they could hug me. They pulled me into a hug and kissed my head while they rubbed my arm.
-Are you alright?
-No...This week has just been wow...I'm fucked up honestly.
-You will be alright.
-Aye, maybe Draco and you were not meant to be.
-Yes! But you at least tell the person that you just want a quick fling...You don't just leave me when they are at their lowest, expecting them to get better, what the bloody hell was I thinking!
-I am sorry, darling.- I laid on their shoulders and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up by feeling a flash directly hitting myself. It was Daphne who was holding a camera in front of us.
-Bloody hell Daphne.
-You all have missed 2 classes already.
I got up and headed to the great hall for lunch. Draco was there and tried talking to me quite a lot but I just avoided talking to him.

--------------------

-Miss Slytherin, could I have a word?- Professor Snape said before I left the potions classroom.
I walked closer to his desk and sat down in a chair facing him.
-What is it professor?
-What happened last night?
-Uncle Sev, how?..
-I know you, therefore I know that your night wasn't quite near what you were expecting it to be. Perchance something happened or?..
-Draco.
-Draco? What did he do?
-He snogged Astoria Greengrass. He told his friends he loved me and and...- At this point I was already really agitated.
-Please calm down. I am sorry to hear that. Perhaps you should look for someone else who is not like Draco.
-I-I-I don't know it is just hard.
-Perhaps you should concentrate more on the task you have assigned for next year instead of Draco who is just a child.
-You are right, thank you uncle.- I hugged him and went to my next class.

-----------------------

-We are going to miss you Y/n.- Theodore said as I was about to leave.
-I am going to miss you too mates.
-Wait, you are going to meet Quidditch world cup if you are going to be gone all summer.
-I am going and enjoy it with you of course. Then I will go back to my training.
-Goodb...- Draco tried to say goodbye. -Let's go father, it's getting late.- I grabbed his arm, as we were apparating to the house where my training was going to be.
I changed into proper clothes and went to the living room where my mother was...