Chapter 57: War Part 1.

Draco's POV:

She was in the foggy garden, with a long silk white dress, a headband with flowers; just walking around it.
I could see she had flowers in her hand, big orange flowers, she was walking with them and then she proceeded to sit in a small chair just looking at a kid that soon walked and hugged her; The boy had blond-whitish hair, and pale skin. He ran to her and gave her a small peck in the cheek, she grabbed the kid and sat him on her legs; the boy then, stood up and began running around the garden, she stood up and followed him, she touched him which made him laugh, she pecked his cheek and began running, the boy followed her as if he was trying to catch her.
-Scorpius!- I heard Y/n call as soon as the boy grabbed her once more. I assumed "Scorpius" was the boy's name.

I walked downstairs to meet the two, they smiled, Scorpius hugged me and Y/n just gave me a small peck. They boy after leaving my embrace, touched my arm and began running, he wasn't taller than my waist. Y/n began running around the garden as well as the boy. I assumed they wanted to play, so I ran following them.
As soon as I was about to grab the boy, I heard someone call me, a dreamy voice actually. I never got to see the kid's face, I thought he may be my child.

-Draco, baby!- I heard Y/n as I opened my face, that's when I realized it was just a dream.
-I'm sorry, darling. W-What is wrong?
-Potter...He is at Hogwarts right now, the Dark Lord requested for all of us to arrive immediately...It's time, baby.
I stood up and grabbed her hand, we apparated to Hogwarts where we spotted the rest of Death Eaters. 
I grabbed Y/n's hand and took her near a three were nobody could hear us.

-Darling...I love you.- I said while staring deeply into her eyes, those charming brown eyes of hers.
-Baby...- Her voice was breaking and a tear fell down her cheek.
I got closer to her and embraced her as I placed a kiss in the top of her head. She then looked up at me and pressed her lips against mine.
-I love you.- She said as we saw how the shield Hogwarts house was now destroyed.

-Where were you?- Theodore asked.
-Nowhere.- She responded and gave him a small smile.
-I'll go get my wand and Blaise and Goyle, Y/n you get Pansy and Daphne, and Theodore you know what the Dark Lord asked you to do... We will meet at the astronomy tower when we are done with our things, alright?
-Yes.- They responded at the same time.
Y/n placed a peck on my lips as she walked away.

Y/n's POV:

We were running in the bridge that would get us into Hogwarts, just casting spells.
As I went to the front, I saw Neville, to be honest I always thought he was the bravest boy I've ever met, I always admired that from him. It hurt me seeing how  he was alone against more than a thousand people.

He then looked back and casted a spell making the bridge fall, a lot of Death Eaters behind me fell, I could grab the edge of the bridge, as well as him. He looked at me, but I couldn't face him, he gave me a small smile.
-I know you don't want to do this, it's alright.
-Thank you, Neville.
He then placed his hand on top of the bridge and let go of his hand as he let go of his wand and pulled himself on top of the bridge.
-It went well.- He said, who I thought was Ginny.
He then turned around and helped me. I gave him a smile as the rest of people behind them looked at me confused. I hugged Neville one last time.
-I'm sorry.- I said apparating away.

Draco and Theodore were still behind, I guess they were going to come flying.
I apparated to where the students were running to evacuate. I grabbed Pansy and Daphne, I saw Draco, he winked as I  apparated away and he ran.

Draco's POV:

I grabbed Goyle's and Blaise's robes, taking them away from the rest of the students, I turned to  the other side of the hall.
-Come on.- I said.
We ran around the school. We saw the black doors of the room of requirement.

I stuck my head out in case someone was in that hallway, wand in hand for the same reason. I saw Potter walk into the room before, he had my actual wand, at the moment, I was using my mother's. I grabbed Goyle's robes as soon as I confirmed that no one was there. I stood up and began running once again. -Come on.- I said.I could hear the two boys behind me dodge Merlin knows what, they were scared. I just walked to the door, but it was already faded away. I walked past the area thinking about my wand, I knew Potter was there, I saw him walking down here some time ago. The room opened, it looked the same as it did a year ago.
We walked around the room trying to find Potter, we had luck in that, as we saw him grab something from a box. We pointed our wand at him as we approached him.-Well, well.- I began speaking. -What brings you here, Potter?-I could ask you the same.- He replied trying to be brave, but I could see how scared he was.-You have something of mine. I'd like it back.-What's wrong with the one you have?-It's my mother's. It's powerful, but it's not the same. Doesn't quite understand me. Know what I mean?-Why didn't you tell her?- He changed the subject. -Bellatrix. You knew it was me. You didn't say anything.I could feel how Goyle was getting closer to me. -Come on, Draco.- I looked back at him without turning my head. -Don't be a prat.- He continued. -Do it.-Easy.- I said.-Expelliarmus!- Mud-blood Granger yelled, followed by Weaslbee who was running as well.I gasped and ran, Goyle stayed there.-Avada Kedavra!- He yelled, but Granger dodged it. -Stupefy!I couldn't hear the conversation anymore. Goyle was running towards us, when we heard Weasley following while yelling. -That's my girlfriend, you numpties!-Tell your friends to give me my wand!-I yelled.
Goyle was there flickering his wand. -Fiendfyre!- He said.I didn't look at him, I needed to think. But then Weasley started running back to where he was, yelling "Run," the room became hotter than before. I turned around and saw fire all around us.-We are fucked.- I thought.-Goyle's setting the bloody place on fire!- I heard Weasley yell.-For fuck's sake, Goyle. Turn it down!- Blaise yelled.-I-I-I can't- I could hear how he was desperate.He kept flickering his wand trying to stop it from shooting fire, while Blaise and I were running to the other side of the room, hitting tables and things that got in our way.A dragon figure made out of fire appeared in front of me, getting closer each time. I grabbed Blaise's shoulder pointing for us to climb the pile of chairs and other stuff. The fire was getting higher each second, books were falling down, I thought we were going to die.Goyle grabbed a chair that wasn't strongly held by other stuff and fell.-Ahh!- I heard him yell, I turned around and saw how my friend was being embraced by the flames of the fire.Me and Blaise climbed to the top, were a desk was. Weasley passed making the desk fall and us to just grab on a chair.I saw Potter and his friends come back. Potter grabbed my hand, but it slipped. I was scared, as well as Blaise.They then came back, hooking my arm Potter helped me up his broom; Ronald did the same with Blaise.-We are just helping you, because of Y/n!- I heard Weasley yell.We dodged the fire and things that were falling down. Granger pointed her wand at the fire letting us pass, and we then reached the door. I rolled in the floor but quickly stood up and ran along with Blaise.