Chapter 18

-Are you ready yet?- The guys asked from the bottom of the staircase.
-Yes, yes, come on- I said taking them to the great hall.
We sat there with the girls who were chatting about boys in the Quidditch team.
Draco sat next to me and placed his arm around my shoulders making me get closer to him. He turned to face me and asked -What classes you have got today?- I turned to answer, our faces were only inches apart, he smiled and looked at me deeply in the eyes. I turned back around and grabbed my schedule.
-Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, Defence Against the Dark Arts, how about you?
-We are not together in Divination, but we have got the other two together.- He smiled getting even closer to me.

-------------------

We were walking to Hagrid's hut for going to whatever he was going to show us. Draco had his arm around my shoulders and I was grabbing his hand as he did.
-Open your books- Hagrid said.
-How are we supposed to do that- Draco raised his eyebrows, I laughed at is expression.
-Stroke the spine, of course.- We did as he said and then placed our stuff next to a rock behind a tree.
-I think the books are funny.- I heard Hermione say.
Draco didn't take his arm off my shoulders and being the arse he was, he said: -Oh yes. Totally funny. Really witty. God, this place has gone to the dogs, wait until my father hears that Dumbledore got this oaf teaching classes.- I laughed at his comment but felt bad for Hagrid.
-Shut up Malfoy!- Harry stepped in.
-Fuck- I thought. Draco took his arms off my shoulders and laughed along with us.
He got closer to Harry and smiled. He then made a sacred face and pointed to the sky.- Dementor! Dementor!- All of the Gryffindor's turned around with a scared expression on their faces. Then they turned back around and we laughed. -I am sorry- I mouther Hermione, she nodded and walked away with Harry.

Hagrid, had an animal that looked like a Hippogriff, it was a Hippogriff.
-Well, who wants to go first?- Everyone took a step back, except for Harry who pet it and then ride it for a good amount of time.

Draco took a bite of his apple, he randomly took us both to the back and got closer to me so my back was resting on the tree and I was sitting in the rock before. He touched my cheeks and I placed my hands in the back of his neck, his body was in between my legs and his face got closer to mine, giving me a passionate kiss. -That was odd- I thought, he didn't stop for a good minutes until Harry got back. 
-You enjoyed that, didn't you?- The boys smirked and I just nodded still shocked by what he did, since well, we were just close friends. I chuckled to myself and then looked back at him.
-You are not dangerous at all, are you?- He got closer to the Hippogriff.
-Malfoy!- Hagrid tried to stop him but the Hippogriff hit Draco's arm.
-It's killed me! It's killed me-He yelled. We all got closer to him.
-He needs to be taken to the hospital.- Hermione said.
-Don't tell me. I thought we were going to take him to Azkaban. She gave me a side look. -Sorry, I am just like this. I didn't notice it was you.
Hagrid grabbed Draco. I followed him, along with the rest of my friends.
-You are going to regret this!- Draco said grabbing his arm. -You and your bloody chicken.
We kept walking until we got to the hospital wing. Madam Pomffrey fixed his arm but he was still in pain.
I grabbed his hand while he was lying in his bed.-Does it hurt?
-Morning- He raised an eyebrow and looked at me from the top of my head to the bottom. I softly hit  his arm. -Ouch!- He yelled in pain.
-Well. Umm I have to go. Come on girls.- I smiled at them. I didn't actually had to go, I was just going to tell them about the kiss.

Draco's POV:

The girls left the hospital wing, leaving me with Blaise and Theodore.
-Mate, what were you thinking?- Theodore raised an eyebrow. I did the same, confused on why he asked.
-Why did you kiss her? And like that?- Blaise emphasized the last word. 
-Because I wanted to snog her.
-Now you have to do something about it. Tell her what you want with her. You have to tell her you fancy her.- Theodore hit my hurt arm.
-I don't know if she fancies me as well, you big idiot.
-Oh mate, by the face she had when you were snogging her. I am sure she fancies you.- Blaise laughed.
I stood up, heading to the great hall.
-Look, she is there. Just go and tell her.
-She is looking at us. She is confused. What do I do?
-Just go, tell her.
-Alright.-I headed where she was, she had a small smile on her face and her rosy cheeks were redder than usual.
-Morning.
-Morning.- She raised an eyebrow.
I turned around and went back to the boys. -Why would I tell her I fancy her?
-So you can be in a relationship with her. Easier access to her mouth.
-Ugh, you guys are nasty. I will just keep the first part. And maybe she doesn't want a relationship. Just a fling.
-Alright, do whatever you want then.

Y/n's POV:

I headed to the common room after a long day of boring classes. No one was there, it was empty since it was past curfew and people was tired.
As I sat in the couch, I saw a particular blond staring at me.
-Can I help you?- I raised an eyebrow.
He didn't say anything, he handed me a note and then walked out of the common room.

Meet me at the astronomy tower

in 5.

I wasn't tired, at all, so I did as he said. I found him when I was heading out of the dungeons.
-You wanted to meet me?
-Of course, darling.
-What for?
We then heard footsteps, It must have been Flinch. Draco grabbed my arm and took me into a broom closet. -Can you tell me what you needed me for?
-Shh.- He placed his soft finger on my mouth.
I started getting short of air. His face was getting closer to mine. His hands were on my waist and slowly getting to a lower region of my body. I didn't know what I was feeling at the moment. My heart started pumping faster and faster every second. His tongue softly touched my bottom lip. I got even closer to him than we were before. His lips meeting mine. He then started kissing me harder and harder. It was pretty heated I must say. But we were only fourteen, nothing more than that was going to happen, just a heated kiss on a dark broom closet.
We, after a couple of minutes broke the kiss. His hair was messy, he looked really umm handsome.
We then headed back to the common room. He kissed my lips softly.
-Goodnight darling.
I smiled and walked back to my room.
-Where were you?- Daphne asked.
-Weren't you sleeping?
-We were, then we heard you come in.- Pansy smirked.-With a certain blond, were you?- She continued.
-Maybe.
-Where?
-A broom closet.
-A broom closet? Did you?
-No Pansy, of course not. Just a pretty heated kiss.
-Half of the girls in Hogwarts will more jealous of you than they were before.
-You've snogged Draco Malfoy, not once, not twice, three times. You have snogged Draco Malfoy quite a lot.
I smirked and then laid on bed.
-Shut up.