Chapter 6

It was time to go back home, Blaise's mother was going to pick us up at the station and take us to my house.

-Lord, we were going to be late Y/N.

-I was getting ready Theodore.

-We are going home, not to a ball or a date, there is no need for you to spend that much time.

-Well, I couldn't find my earrings honey.

-You filthy little...

-There is nothing you can call ME, remember?

I walked down stairs and got into the Hogwarts Express, I sat next to Draco and facing Theodore.

I rested my hair on Draco's shoulder while he just played with my hair, I fell asleep with my head on  his legs.

-Y/N, we are here, wake up!/ I heard Draco said. -You look odd, your face looks odd.

-Thank you Draco, you look nice too- I rolled my eyes.

---------------------------

-Theodore! Wake up! Wake up! It's your birthday.

Theodore's POV:

I woke up to a messy hair Y/N, a exhausted Draco and a all dressed up Blaise.

-What?

-It's your birthday idiot- Draco rolled his eyes.

-Call me idiot one more time and I will hex you- I pointed my wand at him.

After that, I don't know how we ended up wrestling in the floor for what seemed to be 15 minutes.

Y/N was in  the other side of the room sitting reading a book with Blaise, they looked quite harmonious.

-What did we miss?

-Nothing much.

----------------------------------

Y/N POV:

It was a day before we had to go back to Hogwarts, Lucius was taking us all to Diagon Alley to get our stuff for this year.

-You ready Y/n?- I heard the boys complain from the other side of the door.

I opened the door annoyed by them.

-You do realize that you dress charming everyday, wear exactly the same and still spend more than 2 hours getting ready?

-Shut up.

-No.

-No?

-No.

I got closer to him, he grew over the holidays so I wasn't taller than him anymore.

-We grew, now you can't do that thing you used to do.- They all laughed at Draco's comment.

-I hate you.

We walked down stairs and Lucius apparated us to the diagon alley.

We got to the broom shop, I think Draco's father was friends with the owner since we went to the back and he gave us Nimbus 2001 that weren't even on the market yet.

-Father is getting the whole Slytherin team new brooms- Draco whispered to me.

-Charming.

We soon got to Burkin and Burke's where Draco's father was exchanging a box for something. Draco as curious as he is, touched a small skull. His father placed his walking stick over his shoulder.