Chapter 50.

Draco's POV:

It's been a couple of days since she's gone, I haven't seen her in months and I miss her more and more everyday, if that is even possible.

I walked downstairs already on my black suit. The cold mansion, was the same as always, cold and dark, nothing more than that, but today it felt different, something bad was going to happen.

As soon as I was at the bottom of the staircase, I saw my mother give me a sympathetic smile, she was accompanied by Y/n's parents, the Notts, Mrs. Zabini, Blaise and Theodore, who did the same as she did.
-What?- I asked them annoyed by the looks on their faces.
-She is going to still be on the radio until we find her, relax.
I let out a small breath. -She is death, she is not coming back. Leave it there.- I walked back upstairs and sat in my bed, with my arms on my legs, and my hands holding my face.
-What happened, mate?- I heard Blaise's voice.
-Nothing.
-What happened?!- Theodore said annoyed.
-I miss her.
-We do as well.
-No, you don't! This is different.- I yelled.
They sat in the chairs and stayed quiet.

After minutes of silence I decided to speak again. -I understood unconditional love with Y/n. She was everything. It hasn't been the same since she's gone, you know?.. I know it's only been a couple of months but she was my everything, she helped me...Did you know she even taught me how to tie my tie when we first got to Hogwarts.- I smiled when I remembered that day, when she helped me with my tie; but my smile soon faded away when I remembered she was missing. -And then one day, she's just not here to teach me anything...Everything changes overnight. I feel powerless... I remember how she held my hand in the room of requirement and helped me get over it.
Both Blaise and Theodore exchanged looks. -She is going to come back, mate. Someone will find her and everything is going to be like before.- Theodore said.
Blaise nodded and smiled.

Y/n's POV:

-We are going to the ministry to get the locket.- Potter said.
-Umm, alright and...What exactly do you want me to do about that?
-You are going as well.
-Why would I do that?
-Because we might use extra help, a Death Eater is now the minister so you would be a good distraction, considering your 'friends,' it should be easy.
-Are you stupid? They will see me, and well, you said that I couldn't leave you for now because they would know I was with you.
-Polyjuice potion.- He threw a small canteen to my legs. -Hermione will tell you the rest of the plan.

--

We were once again in London's cold streets getting the people from the ministry we needed for the potion.
Ronald and Potter soon, came back and placed the people in the floor. We took one of their hairs and let it sink on the potion
-Remember what we said.- Hermione said. -Don't speak to anyone unless absolutely necessay, except for you Y/n, of course. Just try and act normal. Do what everybody else is doing. If we do that, then, with a bit of luck, we'll get inside. And then...
-It gets really tricky.- Potter said.
-Correct.- Hermione replied.
-Yeah. This is completely mental.
-Completely. 
-The world's mental.- Ronald said.
-Ugh! You are so depressing...Come on! Drink. Drinkity Drinkity!- I said annoyed.
-Come on, we've got a horcrux to find.- Ronald ignored me.
We drank the potion and walked out of the place.
We then walked to some loos, opened the doors to a cubicle and placed our feet on the toilets and flushed our ways in.

We found ourselves coming out from green fire places at the ministry.
They were all acting like little children. They were acting shy and with their heads looking down.
-Alright princesses. First, if you see my father or someone similar to him, you leave and don't talk to them, they could make whoever they want to tell them everything. Second, please, just walk properly, back straight  and head up, they will know you are bloody liars if you keep acting like that. Third, Hermione you go with Umbridge and find her, Ronald, you are second floor and Potter's first.
Before they could say anything, I walked away to my father's office that was next to Pius'. He was not there and it was also raining in there,  so I walked to Pius' office and talked to him about other important things going on the Wizarding World.

Hermione's POV:

We proceeded to walk into the elevator, but before the gate could close, Y/n's father opened it and spoke to Ronald. One of the things that we couldn't let happen, happened.
-It's still raining inside my office. That's two days now.
-Have you tried an umbrella?- Ronald replied.
-You do realize I'm going downstairs, don't you, Cattermole?
-Downstairs?
-To interrogate your wife. Now...if my wife's blood status were in doubt and the head of the department of magical law enforcement needed a job doing... I think I might just make that a priority. You have one hour.- The man turned around and the gate closed.
-Oh my God. What am I gonna do? My wife's all alone downstairs .- Ron said with a worried expression.
-Ron, you don't have a wife.- Harry replied.
-Oh, right.
-Y/n is going to be furious when she hears you talk to her father... But, we should be the furious ones. What was Mr. Slytherin talking about?- I said.
-We'll see.- Ronald responded.

Y/n's POV:

I remember talking to Pius quite a lot before, so the conversation just went easily as it was supposed to.
He left for the loo, as soon as he left I started checking his drawers, where I found several reports, Including one was Moddy's, one was Dumbledore's, which both had crossed, and then there were Arthur and Hermione
-Fuck.- I thought.
Then Pius came back and we kept talking.
He invited me to see the trial for a woman's blood status, which, exited me quite a lot.
There was a woman sitting on a chair and we were sitting a couple of sits higher from Umbridge.
-Mary Elizabeth Cattermole?- Umbridge asked.
-Yes.- Mary replied.
-Of twenty seven Chislehurst gardens, Great Tolling, Evesham?
-Yes.
-It's here.
-Mother to Maisie, Ellie, and Alfred? Wife to Reginald?
-Reg?- She turned around and faced Ronald who then walked in.
I could see my father who was sitting in the lowest seat smirk at who he thought was Reginald Cattermole.
-Thank you, Albert.- Umbridge said -Mary Elizabeth Cattermole?
-Yes.
-A wand was taken from you upon your arrival at the ministry today, Mrs. Cattermole.  Is this the wand?- Umbridge held the wand. -Would you please tell the court from which witch or wizard you took this wand?
-But I didn't take it. I got it in Diagon Alley, at Ollivanders when I was eleven. It chose me.
-You're lying. Wands only choose witches, and you are not a witch.
The first part of her phrase brought back memories from fifth year.
I saw Harry get closer to where Umbridge was.
-But I am. Tell them, Reg. Tell them what I am.- Mary replied.
Ronald looked up at Umbridge, she responded with a smirk. She then looked at Harry who had his wand on his hand. -What on earth are you doing, Albert?
-You're lying, Dolores. And one mustn't tell lies- Potter said as his face was transforming back to normal. -Stupefy!- He yelled.
My father and the rest of the people in the court raised their wands and pointed but Ronald casted an spell at them. Hermione grabbed the locket and threw it to Harry
-Harry Potter!- A voice yelled.
I apparated away as the rest of them started running from the dementors that were now following them. I waited for them at the forest just like we planned.
I knew my father was following them.

A/N:

@lum0sss

Evening mates, I just wanted to give credit to the person with the username up. I got what Draco says from her TikTok account, and I thought it would fit perfectly, thank you.
Also, I will now start posting every other day two chapters.
Also, I know that the person I mention to be Y/n's father was not Slytherin or something, but just keep it that way.