Chapter 43.

Third person's POV:

The two lovers finally fell asleep, after talking about their feelings.
The one and only, Draco Malfoy, the Slytherin prince, and Y/n Slytherin, the wizarding world's most powerful child fell in love, when they were just kids. They didn't certainly know what was going to happen, but what they knew was that they loved each other and were always going to be there.

Y/n's POV:

It was time to go back to Hogwarts now, Draco had to complete his task before the school year was over, and he was running out of time and I could see how he started getting more scared every day. Every day I could see new people in the Daily Prophet, they were missing from the Ministry, or at least that was the front page that day.
I saw people were changing, we were living in mad times, that was right; but I missed Theodore's happy face, Blaise's arrogant comments, Draco's classic smirk, Pansy's annoying laugh, and Daphne's eye roll every time I insulted someone. I didn't understand it, they were all changing, I couldn't stand that sudden change, my heart couldn't take it, I missed them, I missed having my friends with me and I didn't know if they were there any longer.
-Y/n...- I heard Daphne call from the other side of the table.
-Pardon? 
-I asked you what's wrong?
-Oh, nothing- I lied. -I need to find Draco, do you know where he is?
-I think he is the common room, I am not quite sure.
-Thank you.- I stood up and left the Great Hall.
I made my way to the seventh floor, I walk past the area where the room of requirement was located, three times while I thought about about the Vanishing cabinet. The door of the room, then appeared. I opened it and made my way to where Draco was.
-Evening.- I said
He turned around from what he was doing and gave me a soft smile, he came closer to me, grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead.
-Evening.
-How are you? I wanted to check on you.
-You already know how I am.
-Yes, sorry...I told you I wanted to be there for you, I thought you didn't want to be alone, perhaps.
-I told you, I don't need your help...
I turned around ready for leaving, until I heard him speak again. -But...Please...Stay, I want you to be here.
I smiled and grabbed a small chair, I sat next to a big pile of stuff and watched him do what he was doing.

Draco's POV:

We weren't talking, not at all, I was fixing the cabinet as the Dark Lord ordered me to, but I desired her presence, I wanted her there, even if we weren't speaking. The comfortable silence made me relax, it was mixed with her soft respiration and the view of her brown hair softly moving.
I placed the white bird in the cabinet, I heard it pitching as it was moving.
I shut the cabinet's door and waited a couple of minutes, I then proceeded to open the door, the bird was no longer there.
I look back at Y/n who was playing with her hair while observing the cabinet.
-What happened to the bird?
-Is in Borgin and Burkes'.
-Is there another cabinet in there?
-Yes, darling. They form a passage.
-Open it, it must be back now.
I looked away from her face and opened the door, I could see the lifeless bird laying in there. I felt my eyes watering, it started to work, and soon everything would be fucked up.
I looked up at Y/n, she must have noticed my watery eyes. They were that wet, that my vision started being blurry. She held my hand and helped me get far from the dark cabinet, she walked me to another part of the room, she sat in a couch and gestured for me to sit, I did as she said, I was still sobbing. -It's going to be alright, Draco...We are always together.- I gave her a fake smile and placed my head in her chest while I sobbed, I knew her chest was now completely wet. I could feel her hands in my hair, tangling it. I was vulnerable with her, she was the only person I needed, more than the person I fancied, she was... my best friend.

We then changed positions, I was still sobbing but I felt that she should be the one on my chest. She was listening to my heartbeat while mumbling a song, she played with my fingers in her hands, I thought it was a stupid thing to do, but she always liked to do with our fingers.
I think that after the long evening, we fell asleep, me with my arms around her.

-----

-I will see you there, alright?- I told Y/n, Blaise and Theodore as they left for lunch.
They looked at each other and nodded. -Alright, mate. See you there.- Blaise and Theodore said as they walked away.
-See you then.- Y/n pecked my cheek and left.
I organized some things at my dormitory, owled my father about the cabinet being almost ready, and finally arrived to the Great Hall.
As I was walking to the Slytherin table, I looked at Y/n and smiled; but it soon faded when I saw Katie Bell back, she was talking to someone, I guess it was Potter getting his nose on other people's businesses .
Potter then turned around, I felt Bell looking at me too. It reminded me of the necklace, the ceremony, the cabinet and everything that had happened that year. I felt like I was short of air and my tie started chocking me. I soon turned around and rapidly left the Great Hall, I started getting hot, I was about to sob. I arrived at Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, where I knew no one would see me. I made my way to one of the basins in the bathroom and leaned there. I took off my sweater, opened the water, looked at myself at the mirror with disgust, I couldn't believe my actions and it hurt me the fact that I had to do all of that, to please the Dark Lord; Finally I wet my face with the water that was still running and placed my hands in the basins next to me to properly lean and not be in a uncomfortable position. I went back to sobbing, it was hard knowing everything I had done would affect that much people.
Soon, I heard a voice, I wanted to be left alone at the bloody moment, but Saint Potter couldn't even let me have at least that.
-I know what you did, Malfoy. You hexed her, didn't you?
I looked again at the mirror, I was upset, but this time the hatred wasn't towards myself, it was towards Potter, who arrived in the worst moment. I felt a big urge to hex him, I was furious at him. I turned around and faced him, he noticed I was crying before and stared at me like a bloody idiot, I then, proceeded to lift my wand and cast an spell at him, but unfortunately, he dodged it. Potter grunted, stood up and casted an spell, I dodged it, but it broke the mirror behind me. I made my way to the other side of the room, at the end of the cubicles, I saw him come and casted an spell again, he moved and hid between one booth. I opened one of the showers. I could see him move in one of the mirrors, I ducked, and waited for him to do so. When he finally did, I pointed my wand at him and casted an spell that he again dodged, I stood up and ran. We then, both met each other, outside of the cubicles, I pointed my wand at him but he casted another spell, a  really odd spell.
-Sectumsempra!
The spell hit me, I fell on my back in the water, I felt my body hurt and saw blood coming out of my shirt. I gasped in pain. Saint Potter defeated me... It was a horrendous moment, he basically killed me and left me in a bloody bathroom, soaking wet. I heard how he approached, he saw me laying in the middle of the bathroom, while sobbing. Professor Snape then arrived, he gave Potter a disgusted look, he responded with an scared one and left the room as a bloody coward, not facing his actions.
-Vulnera Sanentur. Vulnera Sanentur.- Snape said moving his wand in the injured zone. -Vulnera Sanentur.
He did well, I wasn't in that much pain anymore but I felt my eyes getting harder to carry and slowly closed them. -What the bloody hell has happened here?- I heard a familiar voice say, before everything became black.

A/N:
Hello mates!
I am going to write a new Draco story as soon as I finish this one, but I wanted to know if any of you would like me to write about any other character?
I was thinking about Regulus Black, since, well, I'm pretty much obsessed with him and think he is not talked about enough, however, I want to hear what you want.