Chapter 56.

Y/N's POV:

Blaise had already went back to Hogwarts. Pansy, Daphne and him were doing their own part for the Dark Lord at school.

-Are you alright?- Theodore asked as soon as we walked back into the room.
-Yes, umm I need to talk to Draco alone, I'll catch up with you later.
He nodded, stood up and walked through the big black door of Draco's room.

I turned around so I could face the blond.
-Why did you do that?
-Do what?
-Protect Potter, why didn't you call the Dark Lord or told Bellatrix it was him?
-I don't know.
-You don't know?.. Draco you could've been killed for not talking.
-Darling... We will be alright, calm down. I-I-I thought it was the right thing to do.
-The right thing to do?
He stood up from the bed and walked to the window in the other side of the room, I could see he was clearly annoyed.
-Look, Y/n, I am fucked up. I've done a lot of things that I regret, I am not getting a redemption or some things like other people, I am not going to have a "Happy Ever After" here if I don't do "good things." I want to start doing things right, darling.- I could see his eyes getting watery, but he would look away, he never liked me seeing him cry, he thought that made me think he was weak, but actually I saw how he had feelings and talked to me when he was vulnerable.

I walked to where he was, I placed my hands around his neck and placed a peck on his cheek. He placed his hands on my waist and did the same as me. He gave me a smile and walked to his wardrobe to get his sleepwear. I nodded and walked out of the room.

I walked to the front of the house, and apparated to the Slytherin mansion. As soon as I got there, I ran to the library. I opened the big wood doors and walked in there. I could see the books as they were before, a couple of ladders and the sitting places my mother put for me and my friends to study before we went to Hogwarts. 
This time, the library was colder, the fireplace was down and there was some wood in there. I walked closer to it, and lit it.
I walked to the, what my father called "Legend Section," nobody knew if the books that were there were telling the truth or just pure lies, but it was worth a try if I could find what I was looking for. It was a legend, so it had to have part true in there.

I looked for hours trying to find something that could help me with what I was looking for, until I gave up and sat in a ladder. I looked back up after looking at my feet for five minutes, I moved to another ladder and found a rather interesting book. It was a book with a maroon hardcover and gold covering for the title and the sides of the book, along with a golden crown. I grabbed the book and took it out of the . In the front, I could read "Redemption of the dark Prince: 1st ever written edition." I knew that the book would help me with a mission in a way, I opened it and read the table of contents.  

        1... Introduction.
20...The before.
40...During.
60... Why?
80... His redemption.
90... Epilogue.

I opened the book in page '80' wanting to know how did he get the redemption he was wishing for, I needed to do something for Draco after all those years of him protecting me.
I read those paged trying to find how we could all get safe, I didn't think the good would win, it was a fifty and fifty percent, they had great wizards, but we did as well, we had people who escaped from Azkaban and the Dark Lord.
If the case was that they won, we wouldn't get our redemption or still stay at the top of the world as we had always been since we were born.

I finally got to what I needed, a special sorcerer that would control people's mind and make them do as she wanted, it wasn't just Legilimency , it was more complex than that. All we needed to do was find her, we had to cross a bridge near Hogwarts and the rest was just finding her, we already had one clue which was enough, after that everything would be alright.
I couldn't take a page off the book, it was a relic, so I took a piece of parchment and quill and proceeded to write the coordinates of where the bridge was located, as well with other important information.

I apparated back to the mansion, where I found a scared Draco looking at me. He immediately rushed towards me and hugged me, I loved that embrace of his.
-Where have you been, darling? For fuck's sake, I was worried.
-I wanted to go somewhere, I am sorry.
-Don't say you're sorry, where were you?
-In my house, I needed to find something, a book.
-Did you find it?
-No.- I lied, I didn't know what his reaction would be and it wasn't really necessary now.
-Just don't leave like that, darling.- He said while grabbing my hand and taking me to the room where we always slept. He placed his lips on mine giving me a sweet peck and then we both went to bed.