Chapter 25

-Are you ready?- Pansy and Daphne knocked on my bathroom's door.
-Yes, yes, calm down.- I walked out in my dress, I think they were quite surprise, I looked charming and I was ready for the ball.
-Who are you going with? Anyway- Pansy rolled her eyes.
-That is a secret.
-Alright Cinderella, come on.
-Cinderella?- I looked at Daphne confused because of her comment.
-A muggle book's princess.
-Umm alright, I guess.

I walked out, I could see a certain pair of blue eyes staring at me

I walked out, I could see a certain pair of blue eyes staring at me. Theodore and Blaise were amazed as well.
-Damn.- Theodore checked me from up to down.
-You look wow...-I heard Blaise say.
I smiled and left the common room going to get my dates, I didn't pay attention to Draco, I was quite upset, maybe because I remembered what he did.
-Wow Y/n.- The twins said as soon as I walked down from the stairs. Hermione then came with a pink dress, she looked lovely.
-Y/n, you look absolutely charming.
-Have you seen yourself? You look lovely.- She then smiled and walked with Krum. We were all getting ready for the first dance, we were the last to go in, since we were the champions and had to open the ball.
I was the last to go in along with Fred and George, one twin on each side. I could hear people whispering about me bringing two dates, and worst, not coming with Draco. We danced for a while, then we just sat in some tables.
I saw that Fred and George were looking at other girls.
-You can go, invite her to dance. You've done your part here already.
-Y/n I don't want to leave you alone.
-It's alright, go.
They smiled and walked away to their dates, soon Theodore, Blaise and Draco came to my table and sat with me.
-Two dates, wow.
-And Weasleys.
-The blood traitor is Ron, not them.- I smiled.
Soon, Viktoria, an old friend of mine, and Theodore's date came to the table.
-Hey Theodore. Want to dance?
-Oh hi...- He looked at us looking for help. I smiled and whispered on his ear. -Viktoria.
-Hi Viktoria, yes, yes.- He then left with her, and soon enough Blaise left with Pansy. They got me some firewhiskey they had been saving for tonight. I was alone with Draco at this point, I could feel how he stared at me. -Can I have this dance? Please.- I nodded and walked with him to the middle of the room. He placed his hands on my waist, I placed mine around his neck. We were slow dancing, he looked alluring that night. He looked down to me and smiled, I got closer to his body. We normally danced together at our family's balls, but this time felt different, there was something there, there was a need to be there.
Every good moment comes to an end, the song wasn't over yet, but my father's words came to my mind and kept running and running around it. I pulled away from Draco and walked away to the astronomy tower. I didn't know if I wanted him to follow me, if I wanted him to be there. But he was. I placed myself at the edge of the balcony, he soon came from behind and placed himself by my side. I sat down and started crying, I should have been enjoying that night, but instead I was miserably crying because I remember something a big idiot said. -It's just matter of time until you disappoint us again. -What the bloody hell am I still doing here, you useless child.- Those words couldn't leave my mind.
-Are you alright?
-Yes...You should go back there, don't worry about me.- He then got closer and sat next to me, I placed my head on his shoulders. -Y/n, what's wrong?
I knew I should have avoid what I was going to do, I shouldn't open up to him or anyone in general, but I did, I looked into his eyes and told him everything.
-This whole tournament thing is for the dark lord to get my father out of Azkaban. I've tried and there is nothing much I can do...I went to see him a couple of months ago "What the bloody hell am I still doing here, you useless child" "It's just matter of time until you disappoint us again"- I quoted my father. -My mother just licks his fucking ass, and tells me stuff like he is going through a hard time or some shit. I can't tell anyone about it.
-I am sorry, darling. I know how fathers can be sometimes, I know it's hard.- There was this silence after he said these words. I felt good around him, I felt save.
I felt this urge to tell him how I felt and how I wanted him. I stoop up, so did he, and looked into his eyes.
-Draco, there is one more thing.
-What is it?- He looked down at me.

Draco's POV:

-I-I-I love you... I am in love with you.- I didn't know how to react to these words, I stood there for a couple of minutes, I was surprised, she said it. It felt odd.
-Well. That is too bad.- I then left her there, I walked away and went back to the ball, the boys were there. I told them what happened, they didn't know how to react either so they just gave me some firewhiskey and got drunk with me.

Y/n's POV:

I knew he was not going to say those words. I knew he was going to leave, but I had hope that he wouldn't. Well, hope is shit, he left, he left me alone in the top of the astronomy tower, in a nice dress, crying alone. It was midnight already, I wanted to check if there was still someone there. A couple of people was snogging, but then I saw a familiar body on the stairs, it was crying.
-Hermione?
-Hello.
-What happened?
-I ask you the same question. Were you crying?
-That is not the point, why are you crying?
-Ron, he... he was just being Ron and said really hurtful stuff.
-Come here.- I pulled her into a hug, that was what she needed at this moment, a friend, something I wanted to have for just telling stuff to. Don't misunderstand me, the boys were great but I needed a girl friend who I could talk to sometimes, since Pansy and Daphne were always busy or with a boy.
-What happened to you?
-Huh?
-Why were you crying?
-Nothing. I told someone I loved him, and he said "Well, that is too bad" and left.
-I am sorry.
-It's alright. We are going to be alright.