Chapter 58: War Part 2.

Y/n's POV:

I was getting to the astronomy tower with Pansy and Daphne, from the staircase I could see Potter laying in the floor while Hermione and Ronald were looking at him.
-To the astronomy tower, girls. I've got something to do before.
They nodded and each hugged me before they walked away.
-Potter!- I yelled, they turned around as I was coming closer to them. He was breathing rapidly.
-Look, I came as fast as I could there's something important I need to tell you.- I said before I started catching my breath from running. -It's the snake. She's the last one. She's the last horcrux.- Potter and I said at the same time.
-Nagini.- I continued. 
-Look inside him, Harry.- Ronald said leaning closer towards him.
-I've got to go, just have that in mind.- I hugged Hermione and Ronald, then waved at Potter as I continued my way to the astronomy tower.

I saw Fred and George, I quickly ran towards them and embraced them.
-Freddy! Georgie!
-Y/n!- They said at the same time.
-Thank you for everything.- I said as I started running towards my destiny, I was now late.

They were all there. Draco looked back, ran towards me, placed his lips against mine, and well, he snogged me. I broke the kiss as something came to my mind, I penetrated Voldemort's mind. I started sweating.
-He is with your father!
They all looked at each other trying to know who's father I was talking about, except for Blaise, who didn't even know who his father was.
-Draco's... He slapped him. Your father said that it would be prudent to call of the attack. The point is that they are looking for Potter and Snape...I think I know what the Dark Lord needs Severus for.
-You are not doing anything.- They said at the same time.
-What?
-The last time you tried to go against him you went missing for five months. Don't expect us to sit around while you plan your death.- Theodore said. Blaise nodded, as well as the rest of the group.
-Alright. Whatever you say.- I said as we went to the balcony. A couple of minutes went quiet, I looked back at them. -It might kill me, but I am going down. I will not die as a fucking cowards.- I swallowed saliva, they nodded as we all apparated to the bottom of the castle. We threw spells at Death Eaters. We then saw dementors coming near Potter, Hermione and Ronald.
-Expecto Patronum!- We said making the dementors go away from them. -Find the snake!- I yelled at the Golden Trio. We kept fighting and fighting.
-Let's go back, please.- Daphne said. We looked at each other and apparated back at the astronomy tower, but this time, someone was there. I gestured for them to hid, they did as I said.

-You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand, my lord...- I heard Snape's voice. -In the last hours alone. 
-No.- Voldemort replied as the snake of his and him walked closer to the raven haired man. -No, I am extraordinary... but the wand resists me.
-There is no wand more powerful. Ollivander himself had said it. Tonight, when the boy comes, it will not fail you. I am sure of it. It answers to you...and you only.
-Does it?
-My lord?
-The wand. Does it truly answer just to me? You're a clever man, Severus. Surely you must know. Where does its true loyalty lie?
-With you...- I knew he was lying. The wand's loyalty lied towards Draco, he disarmed Dumbledore that night at the astronomy tower. -Of course, my lord.
-The elder wand...Cannot serve me properly because I am not its true master. The elder wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner. You killed Dumbledore, Severus.- I knew where this was going, a tear started falling down my cheek.
-Y/n you can't go there, you understand me?- Blaise said knowing what my wishes were at the moment, save Severus.
-While you live, the elder wand cannot truly be mine.- The noseless man continued. -You've been a good and faithful servant, Severus... But only I can live forever.
-My lord--
Voldemort flicked his wand interrupting Severus who fell in the floor, he was about to die.
-Kill, Nagini.- The nasty creature called "Voldemort" said. The snake started biting Severus.
My face was now soaking wet, I was crying and you could hear it. 

As soon as I saw Voldemort leave, I ran inside the room and grabbed the man's hand. He looked at me and gave me a small smile. -Thank you.- I said while more tears were falling down my cheeks. -Thank you, Severus. For everything. I will owe you forever, for everything that you taught me, for protecting me, and... For being more a father to me than my actual father was sometimes...I-I-I will miss you, Sev.- I said as I hugged him and laid my head on his shoulder. The door soon opened revealing the golden trio and my friends. Harry kneeled towards him. -I will always watch out for you, you were like the daughter I never had.- Severus said and started crying while grabbing my hand. He then turned to Potter who was pressing his neck, giving him a couple more minutes alive. -Take them, Take them. Please- Severus said pointing at his cheeks.
-Give me something. Quickly. A flask, anything. - Potter turned around gesturing for Hermione to place a vial on his hand. She walked to him and gave him something from her pocket. Potter placed Severus' tears in the flask. -Look at me.- He told Potter. -You have your mother's eyes.- I remembered when he first told me the story of his lover, Lily Evans; which made me cry even more.

I walked into Severus' office after a fight with Draco, he gave me a small smile and told me to sit down, I did as he said, and he sat next to me. -I am going to tell you a story.- He said. He told me everything about Lily, how she ended up with James, who was constantly harassing him, and how after all these years, he still loved her. He gave me a small hug. -Go talk to him.- He said in his monotone tone as he smiled, I walked away from the room and made my way back to Slytherin's common room.

He looked away from Potter, his eyes were already looking lifeless as he stared at everything and nothing, I felt how his hand was not holding mine anymore. His fingers were not around my hand. He died. 
More tears were falling down my cheeks, my face was soaking wet now.

Potter, stood up, his friends and him were pressing their hands against there ears. Me and my mates did the same shortly after. I felt like I was going to vomit and that the world was spinning, they seemed to do as well, I grabbed a door trying to hold my balance as I heard the Dark Lord's voice.