Chapter 40.

There was a Quidditch match today, Slytherin versus Gryffindor.
I grabbed my uniform and went to the changing rooms where the team was. Draco left the team this year, he said he had to concentrate in other stuff.
The captain gave us all instructions about what we had to do to defeat Gryffindor today.
We aligned ourselves as the captain told us to, and the game started.
Blaise grabbed the Quaffle, he ran with it getting close to one of the hoops, a Gryffindor tried to grab it but failed. He then threw it to me, I caught it  and threw it to the smallest Gryffindor hoop, I was going to get the Quaffle in there, there was no way I couldn't, but Weasley soon blocked it.
Demelza Robins had the Quaffle, I made my way close to her and hit her with my elbow, she dodge it. The other two Slytherin chasers helped me create a triangle so I could hit her, I did and grabbed the Quaffle, soon threw it to Blaise who was about to get it into one Gryffindor hoops but Weasley, again, stopped it. I have to admit it, Weasley was playing a good game, we were loosing.
Ginny Weasley then made her way to Slytherin's hoops with the Quaffle, they tried to stop her, but the Quaffle hit them and they fell in the floor. Slytherin was playing awesome, as always but Weasley was making it harder to win. Theodore was giving all of him, so was Blaise and I, but we were loosing players. 
I thought Gryffindors were playing dirty, since Harry put Liquid Luck on Ronald's glass at breakfast.
-Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!- I heard the crowd cheer. It upset me.
I flew closer to Blaise and Theodore who had the same disgusted expression as I had. Everyone was cheering for Weasley. It was disturbing, everyone used to cheer for us before, and now they are cheering for someone like him.
We then flew back to the changing rooms. We had a shower and changed into new clothes.
Theodore and Blaise were waiting for me outside.
-Hello.
-Hello.
-They use to cheer for us, and now they cheer for Weaslbee.- Theodore said as he rolled his eyes.
-Oh please...We are incredible players, it must have been that they used Potter's liquid luck.
-That actually does make sense.- Blaise said. -So, how are things going with Draco then?
-Ha ha ha, so funny.- I said sarcastically. -I haven't talked to him in quite a lot...Since we broke up actually.- I put my head down.
-Do you love him?- Theodore gave me a hopeful luck.
I brushed his arm softly and looked up back at them since they were taller than me.  -More, and more everyday.
-Talk to him, then.
-Please! After what he did and said, he doesn't even deserve a "Hello".
-Alright then, let's go.
They showed me their arms for me to hold, I did and we went back to the common room. Everyone was disappointed because of today's lost and everything because of Weasley.
-I will go check on Daphne.- Blaise let go of my arm, kissed my forehead and let go of me.
-I need to finish something from potions.- Theodore did the same as Blaise and left.
I was alone now, in the middle of the common room.
I loved stargazing, I didn't have anything to do, so I went to the astronomy tower to do.
As soon as I arrived, I saw a male figure. He had blond hair and pale skin, he was wearing a suit. I didn't spend that much time analyzing him before I knew who he was. He soon turned around and stared at me for ten seconds, if not more.
-You are here, umm I will leave.- I turned around.
-No...You can stay.
I walked to where he was, he was holding into the bars of the balcony staring at the snow. I walked next to him and stared at the sky. My favourite constellation was on the black and blue coloured sky, the Scorpius constellation. It was just charming.

-What are you doing here?- He asked making me go back to reality.
-I should ask you the same...I just came here to stargaze, we lost Quidditch today so...
-I know.- He interrupted me. -I'm sorry.
I then went back to looking at the sky. I could feel his penetrating eyes were still on me. Soon, those eyes went wide open.
-What is that on your neck?- He pointed.
-Nothing.
-Is that a hickey?- He got closer so he could get a better look. -So, is it true, then?
-What? What are you?..
-You are shagging Pucey.- He interrupted.
-What?
-Everybody in the Slytherin house knows...How could you?
My blood was getting hotter each seconds as he spoke, he was the one to break up with me and now he wants to control what I do, as well.
-Well.- I finally replied. -If I remember correctly, you were the one who broke up with me.
-Yes, so you go and shag half of the Slytherin house?!
-It was just one guy, besides that is not your problem, you left me!
He didn't reply, he went back to staring at the snow for a couple of minutes, until he spoke again. -I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you.
-Yes, you really shouldn't have.
-I miss you Y/n...I got back from what I was doing one night, I saw you on Adrian's arms, you laughed at something he said, your smiles were really big, you looked happier. I know that nobody has hurt you like I hurt you, but nobody loves you the way that I do...I sit and everything is reminding me of you, and every time I hear your name it hurts me. And I hope he makes you laugh, he brings you flowers, takes you stargazing as you like.
-If you love as much as much as you are saying you do...Why did you leave me?
-I was protecting you.
-From what, Draco? You say you want to protect me and that you love me but don't tell me from what. You say you are sorry but back in that room you said "Well, that's too bad" when I said I loved you. What are you protecting me from? What is so dangerous that you can't tell me about?
-Please, just understand me. I am protecting you.
-From what Draco? From what?
-From me.
-From you?- I rolled my eyes. - And what exactly are you planning to do that makes you want to protect me from you?
He went back to staring at the snow falling. -Look, I am sorry I broke you...
-Oh, don't worry about that, it takes more than you to destroy Y/n Slytherin.- I turned around and went back to the common room we watery eyes. I knocked on Blaise's door, Theodore was also in there.
-What happened?- They both gave me concerned looks.
-Draco...-I walked towards them and sat on Blaise's bed.
-Draco? What happened?- Theodore asked getting closer to me He placed a hand on my face and took the hair out of it, then proceeded to play with it.
-After you guys left, I went stargazing to the astronomy tower, I met him, he wasn't supposed to be there. He then said a lot of stuff, in the end he just couldn't tell me what was wrong with him and said that he destroyed me and that I was shagging half of the Slytherin house.
They looked at each other confused, Draco would never say that to me, but unfortunately, he did.
-I'm sorry.- Blaise said and gave me a pitiful smile.
-Don't give me that smile, I don't need you to feel bad for me.
-Sorry.
-Are you going to Slughorn's party, Blaise?
-Yes, who are you taking?
-I didn't think about that.
-Who do you want to take?
-I don't know...Theodore, would you with me.
-Yes, that would be nice.
Then there was silence, but it was comfortable.
-You know what is funny?
-What?- They both looked at me.
-That you broke up with Pansy because you kissed a forty-year-old woman.- I laughed.
-Ugh, stop it.- He said acting as if he was upset, but then laughed.
We laughed for hours and hours, talking about old times and things that had happened in the past years, our stomachs even started to hurt from laughing that much.
They both then laid next to me in the bed, each in one side, and played with my hair. Soon, we feel asleep, me on Theodore's chest, was Blaise was hugging me.