Chapter 7

Next day, our parents took us to the King Cross station to get the Hogwart's express.

The Weasleys were in front of us.

-Incredible- We rolled our eyes.

Harry and Ron were the last one to cross, they were raising with their trollies, but the gateway closed, so they couldn't get through it.

-Could you go any slower, Potter? Please- We said annoyed.

-Move.

Me passed through them.

- I always thought they were rather odd.

-Indeed.

We got to the train and made our ways into a compartment, where we found Pansy and Daphne.

-Ahhhh- We yelled in excitment.

-I missed you girls so much.

-Ahhh, what a nice table-The boys mocked and laughed.

-So what are you up to?

-Y/n now knows how to open the chamber of secrets.

-Alluring, are you going to open it?

-Of course not, people would know if I opened it, it would be obvious if I did.

-It would be really nice if we did.

-I know, I know, but as I told you they would know it was me.

--------------------

Next day we just had breakfast and got to our first class of the day, herbology.

-Welcome to greenhouse Three, second years. Now gather around, everyone. Today we are going to re-pot mandrakes. Who here can tell me the properties of the Mandrake root.

I raised my hand, Hermione did as well.

-Yes, miss Slytherin.

-Mandrakes or Mandragora, is used to return those who had been petrified to their original state. It is also quite dangerous because the mandrakes cry is fatal to anyone who hears it.

-Excellent, 10 points to Slytherin.

I gave Hermione a small smile, she responded by rolling her eyes at me.

-Uhh, not so friendly.

Draco, Blaise and Theodore in the other hand, happy high fived me. Harry and Ron kept staring at us annoyed.

-What are you looking at scarhead?- I laughed at Draco's comment.

-Nos, as our mandrakes are still only seedlings, their cries won't kill you yet, but they could knock you out for several hours, which is why I've given each of you a pair of earmuffs for auditory protection. So could you please put them right away?

We all did as the professor said. I helped the boys putting theirs on properly so nothing would happen to them, Daphne and Pansy did theirs themselves.

-Flaps tight down, and watch me closely- -You grasp your mandrake firmly...you pull it sharply out of the pot...- The plant started yelling, which was rather an annoying sound. -Now you donk it down into another pot...And pour a little sprinkling of soil to keep him warm.

In the other side of the room, Neville fainted. Draco and the rest started laughing really hard.

-Longbottom's been neglecting his earmuffs.

-No ma'am, he's just fainted.- Seamus said.

-Yes, well, just leave him there. - - Grasp your mandrake and pull it off.