Chapter 12

-Where were you?

They didn't respond "Rude."

Draco sat in the couch placing his arm around my body. I felt something flattering in my stomach "Ghastly"

-Well, sit down- He pointed to Crabbe and Goyle. -You'd never know the Weasleys were pure-bloods, the way they behave. They're an embarrassment to the Wizarding world.

-Not all of them. I like Fred and George, they are quite nice.

-All of them.

Crabbe made his hand into a fist.

-What's wrong with you Crabbe?

-Yes, you're being rather odd.

-Stomachache.

-They are acting way more stupid than they always do.- Blaise whispered getting closer to us. We just laughed.

-You know, I'm surprised that the Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks. I suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up. Father always said that Dumbledore was the worst thing that happened to this place.

-You're wrong!- Goyle spat. We looked at each other confused. He had never acted that way. Draco then stopped embracing me and stood up getting closer to Goyle.

-What? You think there's someone here who's worst than Dumbledore? Well, do you?

-Harry Potter?

-Good one, Goyle. You're absolutely right. Saint Potter.

-And people actually think that he's the heir of Slytherin- I said.

The boys agreed. Crabbe and Goyle looked at each other confused.

-But then you must have some idea who's behind it all.

-You know I don't, Goyle, I told you yesterday. How many times do I have to tell you? Is this yours?- He showed him a small green box with silver ribbon and then placed on his pocket. -But my father did say this: It's been 50 years since the chamber was opened. He wouldn't tell me who opened it, only they were expelled. The last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened, a Mudblood died... so it's only matter of time before one of them is killed this time. As for me, hope it's Granger.

-Draco.

-I don't understand why you're friends with that mudblood. A, you don't like mudbloods, b, your father would not approve of that.

-I know, but she is intelligent.

-Whatever.

Crabbe stood up, but Goyle held him.

-What's the matter with you two? You're acting very... odd.

-It's his stomachache. Calm down.

Theodore, Blaise and I got to where Draco was. He opened the box he had before, revealing a silver necklace that had a weird stone in it.

-You keep it.

-Oh honey, you forgot I don't wear silver- We snickered.

Crabbe and Goyle stood up and ran outside of the room.

-Where are you going?- They ignored me and left.

-That was not them.- We sat again, Blaise and Theodore in one couch and me and Draco in the other as we were before. His arm around me.

-Wow, I didn't notice that.- Theodore spat.

-Also in news, water is wet.- Blaise said.

-Oh my god! I didn't know- Draco teased.

I rolled my eyes. -Polyjuice potion, someone was using Polyjuice potion.

-Polyjuice potion?- They all asked.

-It's really hard to make to be honest, you spend like a month making it. The person spent a month made it just to see you. That is lovely.

-Shut up, besides I already like someone.

I raised an eyebrow.

-And who is the lucky girl?

-No one- They all said.

-Since when do we keep secrets?

-This is the only secret.

-So you know I am going to snog Wood and you are not going to tell me who's Draco girlfriend?

-Aha! You admitted it! You like Wood and you want to snog him- They yelled.

-No, I don't.

-Then why did you say that?- Draco got closer.

-Say what?

-Don't act stupid. You know what we're talking about- Theodore said.

-Because you say that I want to snog him, I don't but you say I do.

-You fancy him- Blaise got closer tickling me.

-No, I don't, stop it!

-You spend so much time with him and now you say this.- Draco rolled his eyes.

-Ugh! I don't! I fancy somebody else.

-Then who is him?

-I will not tell you.

-So you keep secrets from us.

-It's different.

-It's exactly the same.

-You tell us, and Draco tells you who the girl is.

-I will not tell you.

-There's no deal then.

-I hate you.

-You love us.

I soon stormed out of the room.

-------------------------

-Oliver, good evening.

He tried to avoid me.

-What is wrong?
-We were supposed to play the Quidditch match and now McGonogall suddenly decides that she wants to cancel Quidditch.
-Why is it so important?
-WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT! IT'S QUIDDITCH!
-Alright, pardon.
-Hey, I'm sorry love.
-Love? I didn't notice we had that kind of friendship yet.
-No, no, no. I said dove.
-Dove? Why would you call me a dove?
-No, I didn't mean it like that, I meant that...
-I was joking, calm down. I mean, yo are Scottish, I didn't know you called people "love" too.
-Oh haha, funny.
-You look nice on your Quidditch uniform.
-Thank you- He coughed making his voice sound a little more manly. -Thank you.
-Are you alright? You've been acting like you are awkward all week.
-No, no, no. It's not you, it's not you.
-You've never told me about your family. You know all about mine, but I know nothing about yours.- I tried to change the subject.

We sat in a bench near the great hall.

-Well. Umm my family are the Woods, I have three younger siblings, I live with my father, he... he is a pureblood. My mother... my mother is dead now umm, it hurts but not that much, she wasn't a great mother, she...she left us exactly after my last brother was born and well, she died two years ago.
-Oh mommy issues, that's hot.
He looked at me confused.
-Not the best moment? Sorry, me and my friends play like this.
-It's alright. Really. She didn't seem to like me and always yelled at me. But my father was always there and he is incredible, a nice man.
-Was your mother a pureblood as well?
-Clarisse Tremblay... She left and married Corvus Lestrange. Actually, they had children a year ago. A boy with the same name as his father.
-Wow, I am sorry.
-It's alright... How did you become friends with Nott, Malfoy and Zabini?
-Well, we've been friends for 13 years now, our parents were a best friend group, full of purebloods, that is not important, sorry. Well, our mothers got pregnant around similar times, we were born in similar years and since then we have been best friends.
-You are the only girl there... wow.
-I know, but it's fun. Except for when they have their "Man to man" talks.

Harry and Ron then came running to where I was.

-Y/n, is about Hermione!

-What? Sorry Oliver, I have to go.