Chapter 49.

We walked in the cold London streets for quite a lot of time, figuring out what to do. I tried apparating home in several occasions, but the group kept holding me back saying that if I went back the Death Eaters would know I was with Potter and if I didn't reply, torture me. I didn't quite understand why that could potentially a problem, since the war was basically Potter's fault, he was the responsible, but I stayed because I wanted to know what they were going to do.

After walking for what seemed like hours, we arrived at where they thought we would be safe. A couple of  muggle houses moved so that the house of the Blacks could appear for us to enter. I had been there quite a lot of times before, father used to be friends with the called Marauder's and reunited with the Black's a lot. He had the same views as Regulus, who I never got the chance to meet because he died when he was eighteen; however, father still talked to his father and some other members of the family.

We opened the door to the dark house, and proceeded to turn the lights on. A figure made out of filth, I guess, quickly went towards us making Hermione scream; but it soon faded away when it was inches away from our faces.
-What was that all about?-Ronal asked.
I didn't pay attention to the rest of the conversation, and went to where Regulus' room use to be. I laid down and thought about Draco, while watching the dragon skeleton on the ceiling.

The next day, I heard people talking from the kitchen, I stood up and walked towards the sound. I opened the door, and saw Potter pointing his wand at Kreacher, who was hiding behind the table.
-Yes, but did you ever see it? Was it in this house?- Hermione asked.
-You filthy mudblood! Death Eaters are coming--
He was interrupted by Ronald trying to hit him. I soon walked in and grabbed Kreacher in my arms.
-Ron!-They yelled stopping him.
-Ah, blood traitor, Weasley.- He said in disgust, then turned to see who grabbed him. 
His face changed in seconds, as he saw me. He planted a smile on his face and hugged me. -Miss Slytherin! Kreacher is so happy to see you!
-I am happy to see you again Kreacher.- I then let him down.
-Answer her.- Potter said.
-Yes.
-What are you talking about?- I asked in confusion.
-The horcrux, we found one but it was fake.- Ronald said.
-It was here...in this house.- Kreacher responded to Potter. -A most evil object.
-How do you mean?
He sighed. -Before master Regulus died, he ordered Kreacher to destroy it, but no matter how hard Kreacher tried, he could not do it.
-Well, where is it now? Did someone take it?
-He came in the night. He took many things, including the locket.
-Who did? Who was it, Kreacher?
He sighed -Mundungus. Mundungus Fletcher.
-Find him.
Kreacher hugged me and then apparated away.
-You shouldn't be haunting horcruxes.- I said as I turned to Hermione and Ronald.
-That is the only way of defeating Voldemort.- Potter replied.
I couldn't let them destroy them, the Dark Lord trusted me and I couldn't betray him or the rest of Death Eaters, they would end me and my family if I did such thing. This all started because of Potter, the sooner this was done, the better.
-It is dangerous.- I part lied. Yes, it was dangerous, but, I didn't need the Dark Lord to see me with all of them.

--

Hermione was teaching Ronald how to play the piano. I could see how he was staring at her and how in love he was; which made me think about Draco, who I hadn't talked to in quite a long time. Everyday, I missed him more and more.

Hermione stood up and sat in front of Harry, I sat on the couch in which I was laying on to have a proper conversation.
-They have flesh memories. When Scrimgeour first gave it to you, I thought it might open at your touch...That Dumbledore had hidden something inside it.- She told Harry who was looking at a golden snitch.
-What are you talking about?
-Dumbledore...He left this for me.- He took the snitch closer to my face so I could get a better view of it. -It was the first snitch I've ever caught.
-Oh, umm, I'm sorry about...you know...his death.
-Why would you?
-What?
-You helped the Death Eaters get into Hogwarts, you were there, guarding for them.
-What the--
-You know? I don't even know what we are doing with you, you are a Death Eater.
-Harry.- Hermione said trying to calm him.
Then we heard a bang. Ron turned from the piano to face us, and we stood up to check what it was.

We opened the kitchen's door, where Dobby and Kreacher were carrying Mundungus, who was complaining. He raised his wand, but Hermione was faster than him. -Expelliarmus!
-What you playing at, setting a pair of bleeding house elves onto me?- Fletcher said.
-This is non of my business.- I patted Hermione's shoulder and walked to Sirius' old room.
I found parchment, a quill and ink on one of his drawers. I felt like I should write something to Draco, he wasn't going to receive, yet, I had the hope I would see him again and show him the letter.

Dear Draco,

You must be really worried about my whereabouts, I am worried about yours as well.

I miss you my dear and I wish I was with you right now. I remember the last time I saw you, with Blaise and Theodore, you telling me about how I shouldn't go to the weeding, and yet, I went anyway.Love, I just wanted to say how much I love you, we are going to be together for the rest of eternity, I promise. As soon as this is over, we are going to have our "Happy Ever After," that somehow may exist.
Love,
Y/n Slytherin.