Chapter 52.

We were now in our tent again after a long time of just walking around England.
Hermione was doing Potter's head while I was sitting with Ronald talking and listening to the radio.
-What are they talking about?- Ronald said when we heard Hermione and Potter talking louder than usual.
I got closer to where they were. -They are still talking about horcruxes and Gryffindor's sword.
-I am tired of this.- Ronald said and grabbed his deluminator and made the room dark, he stood up and came out of the room, I simply followed him.
-The sword was stolen.- He said and made the lights go back. -Yeah. I'm still here. But you two carry on. Don't let me spoil the fun.
Potter closed the book he had and turned to face Ron. -What's wrong?
-Wrong?- Ronald replied. -Nothing's wrong. Not according to you, anyway.
I knew where this was going, but Ronald was right.
-Look, If you've got something to say, don't be shy. Spit it out.- Potter said.
I patted Ronald's shoulder as I always did but this time it didn't calm him down and he began speaking. -All right, I'll spit it out. But don't expect me to be grateful just because now there's another damn thing we've got to find. 
-I thought you knew what you signed for.- Potter sounded indignant.
-Yeah. I thought I did, too. 
-Well, then, I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand.- Potter stood up and got closer to Ronald. -What part of this isn't living up to your expectations? D-Did you think we were gonna be staying in a five-star hotel finding a horcrux every other day? You thought you'd be back with your mum by Christmas.
I was now tired of Potter he got in my nerves by saying that to Ronald who had been always by his side, even when Potter is a dork.
-I just thought after all this time we would have actually achieved something.- Ronald replied. -I thought you knew what you were doing. I thought Dumbledore would have told you something worthwhile. I thought you had a plan.- The ginger yelled.
-I told you everything Dumbledore told me. And, in case you haven't noticed, we have found a horcrux already.
-Yeah, and we're about as close to getting rid of it as we are to finding the rest of them, aren't we?
-Ron.- Hermione said walking in front of him trying to take the locket off him. -Please take-- Please take the horcrux off.- Ronald pushed her away. --You wouldn't be saying any of this if you hadn't been wearing it all day. 
-Do you want to know why I listen to that radio every night, do you?- Ron's voice was now breaking. -To make sure I don't hear Ginny's name or Fred or George or mum. 
-What, you think I'm not listening too?! You think I don't know how this feels?!
-No, you don't know how it feels!- Ronald yelled harder than Harry. -Your parents are dead. You have no family. 
Potter ran to him and grabbed him, Ronald did the same thing, they were going to wrestle. 
Hermione grabbed Potter and I grabbed Ronald. -Stop! Stop!- We said as Ronald pushed Potter away.
-Fine, then go!- Potter yelled. -Go, then!
Ronald took the horcrux off and walked out.
-Ron- I heard Hermione say with her soft voice.
-And you?- Ronald looked at her. -Are you coming or are you staying?
She looked back at Potter, and Ronald did the same knowing her answer. -Fine. I get it. I saw you two the other night.
-Ron, that's--that's nothing.
-You?- Ronald looked at me. 
I turned to face the others. -I am sorry Hermione, and Potter. I will go with Weasley to his house or wherever he goes, and then I'll go back to the mansion.
-W-What?- Potter asked along with Hermione.
-I need to go back. I need to go back...To the Dark Lord.
-Y/n you don't have to go back, you've got a choice- Hermione said.
I started laughing, maniacally laughing which made them confused as they looked at each other, then I went back to my serious face.-Maybe for you there's a choice but not for me.
-Y/n, there is always a choice.
-For people like you, you don't understand... For people like Draco, like Blaise, Pansy, Theodore, Daphne and I... There's no choice. You don't understand what we go through...If we leave we die, if we betray, we die. They don't care if we are children, worse, their children, they will kill us.- I said and walked away with Ronald.
-Ron! Y/n!- I heard Hermione yell. I turned back around one more time and looked at Potter. -And Ronald's right, you don't know how it feels. You should be grateful, because he's always been by your side even if you are a fucking git.- I turned back around and continued walking with Ron. I then heard Hermione yell. -Ron, Y/n, where are you going? Please come back. Ron, Y/n! Ron, Y/n!I grabbed Ronald's hand, and we apparated away to a small pub.-What are we going to do?-I don't know.- I said.

--

Days have passed now, me and Ronald have been just going around England in between pubs.
We sat each in a chair and enjoyed our butterbeers. -I think I am going back with Harry and Hermione.
-Ok.- I nodded. -Do you know where they are?
-I have a guess.
-Alright, I will go back to the mansion... I'll miss you Ronald.- I stood up and hugged him.
-I'll miss you too.
-See you, then...Good luck.

I gave him a small smile and apparated away, back to the mansion.