Chapter 29.

My father was already out from Azkaban, Harry had some undone business at the Ministry, he did something bad and was supposed to be expelled.

We were having supper, the Nott's, the Zabini's and the Malfoy's were there. The boys were all wearing their suits and I was wearing a dress. The parents were chatting while we were just enjoying our food. The conversation slowly started including us.
-I would have been out before, if it wasn't for my daughter who well, spent a whole year.- The boys looked at me, they knew I was about to make an scene.
-Well, father. I couldn't make the tournament go faster. Why aren't you a little more grateful, huh? I saved your arse from getting rotten in Azkaban, besides I am the only one here that tries to get this awful family together, so I would clearly appreciate, as I said before for you to be grateful.- I then threw my fork, stood up and placed my napkin over my plate, before I left the room, I turned around and said one more thing. -And you know what? You deserved what you got. I hope next time you stay in there forever!
I walked to my room's balcony, this time I wasn't sad, I was angry. I wanted him to fuck himself.

Draco's POV:

She stormed out, I knew our parents agreed with her but they weren't going to say anything. And as the bum licker her mother was, she was not going to say anything. I stood up, the boys did as well. Supper was over and the parents were going to the living room. -I want to talk to her alone.- The boys nodded and went to the garden to do merlin knows what.

I walked to her room, she loved to just look at the garden when she was upset. 
-Hello.- She turned around and smiled, she was angry at me, but I knew she needed someone.
-Hello.
-Are you alright?
-Actually, yes. I mean, I just needed to say it, I said it and now I do feel good.-I then just stayed with there in a comfortable silence for a couple of minutes.
-Y/n, I actually wanted to talk to you about something else...
-What?
-I-I-I...love you.- She turned around and looked at me confused.
-What?
-I love you, I love you.
-How? Why?
-I said it now, and I don't regret it. I do love you.
-Draco I...- She looked at me knowing what I was implying.
-You don't have to say anything right now, but Y/n think about it. Together we are magical, astronomical, perfect. Theodore knows it, Blaise knows it, even Daphne and Pansy know it, you know it...I know it. We don't have to be apart, we can forgive each other, forget it and move on. You love me and I love you.
-Draco...
-Just think about it.- I kissed her forehead and handed her a peony I had on my pocket, I took it before I came to see her. I then walked away and when the time was correct, left with my parents.

Y/n's POV:

I thought about what Draco said, he'd never say it before, but he did and he seemed quite sure about it. I knew I wanted to be with him. I loved him after all.
Next day, at night, I apparated to his window, for him to let me in. I knocked on his window.
-Y/n? What the bloody hell are you doing here?
-Why the large face?-I laughed and got off the tree I was tangled in. I came closer to him and kissed him.
-You made up your mind then?
-No, I decided that it would be interesting to go to your window, kiss you and then leave.- I rolled my eyes.

My father, days later said that he was sorry. Everything in a way, went back to normal, I still was a Death Eater.

It was time to go back to Hogwarts, we sat in the train, all the group together. Draco's arm was around my shoulder and his other hand was on my thigh.
-Did you know about Potter?
-He should be in Azkaban.
-I know, but he's the chosen one so they just let him go.
We walked off the train, Draco being him just walked closer to Harry and his group. 
-I wonder why the ministry still let you around free, Potter. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it.
Harry then tried to attack him but Ron held him back. -I told you he would get fired up when he heard the truth.
We then just walked back inside.