Chapter 19

-Are you going to Hogsmeade tomorrow?
-Yes, I guess. I have to get some stuff for my mother.
-Wasn't your mom being followed?
-Yes, yes. Umm she just told me to get her some stuff.- I looked down. -But Hermione, please don't tell anyone about it, not even Harry and Ron.
-I won't, calm down. I am here if you need anything, thank you. -How is everything going with Draco?
-He just snogs me, but nothing more than that.
-Doesn't that upset you?
-A bit, to be honest, but I enjoy it. - I looked away at the pitch, where the boys were practicing. -Is Harry going to Hogsmeade?
-He is hoping for professor McGonogall to sign his permission.
-She is not going to that. He is  not going. Is he still scared about the grim?
-Yes, we still haven't figured out what that means.
-Do you really believe what that lady says? Please! She is mad Hermione, mad I am telling you.
-Whatever.
-Umm, I have to go. I am meeting Draco in 5 minutes.- I hugged her and went to the forbidden forest where Draco was supposed to be waiting for me.
-Hello.
-Hello.
-You wanted to meet  me here?
-Yes, seat down, please.- I did as he said. He then turned around and grabbed something. -What is that...- He threw a snowball straight to my face. It was really cold. I made on with my hand and threw it at him. He did the same and we kept playing until we got tired and laid on the floor for a while. I then turned my face to face him.
-Draco.
-Y/n.
-What is this we are doing?
-What do you mean?
-You know what I mean.
-Whatever you want it to be darling.
-Draco I am serious.
-I don't know Y/n, I don't know.
-Sorry.- I stood up and walked away going back to the common room.
-Y/n wait...
I kept walking until I got to my room. -I don't know Y/n.- I thought while mocking.
-Woah woah woah, moaning Myrtle, what happened?
-I don't know, ask Draco. Oh wait, he doesn't know anything!
-What did he do?
-I asked him what the fuck we were playing, he just said "I don't know." Men are just ughh.

--------------

We approached Hermione and Ron looking at an old enchanted shack.
-Looking for your new dream home.- Draco said. -Didn't your family sleep in umm on room?
-Shove off, Malfoy.
-Uhh, not so friendly.- He fixed his jacket. -Boys, and lady. I think it's time we teach Weaslbee how to respect his superiors.
-Ohh. I hope you are not talking about yourself.-Hermione said.
-How dare you talk to me mud-blood.
-Draco.
-I will tell your father you spend time with mud-bloods.
There was anything left I could do, daddy would go ballistic on me. I looked back at him who was being hit by a snow ball that came out of nowhere.

--------------------------

-Y/n! Pansy and Daphne are here.
-Alright.- I made my way downstairs with the presents I had in my hands.
My parents normally hosted a ball at Christmas were purebloods and the most powerful families of the wizarding world would attend. It was kind bitter, since I wanted to invite Hermione, but daddy would kill me.
I handed them the boxes and they handed me mine. They made their way into my room, getting ready for the ball.
*knock knock* I heard the door. I made my way downstairs, where I found Astoria Greengrass with our dresses. She wanted so bad to be accepted by me. She was such a butt licker.
She handed me the dresses, I placed them on the table.
-That's all, I guess.
-Thank you much, I don't know what I would have done without you.
-It's alright, it was fun. 
-I am glad. It is part of your fashion education- I looked at her hand, where she had a diamond bracelet. -It looks like you are learning. That is a charming bracelet you have got there. The diamonds look real.
-It is because they sort of are.- I raised an eyebrow at her. -The man at the shop lent it to me.
-Why would he do that? Oh, sweetie.- I touched my chest. - You did not thing you were going to be able to come tonight, did you?
-I thought.
-Astoria, people under the age 13 are not allowed to come to the ball. It is just tradition. 
-Oh no, I understand. It is just that there were five dresses.
-You always need backup. I mean, what if I spill something or the zipper breaks.
-Alright. I will remember that.- She took a deep breath with rather a bitter expression on her face. -Have fun tonight.
-Oh, we will. - I grabbed her hand. -Do not worry, your time will come. I promise. Now, excuse me, I have to check something about Draco.
Then I walked back upstairs to where the girls were. -Was that my sister again?
-Aye! She was bringing the dresses.
-Alright.
We got ready and finally were ready for the ball. They made their way downstairs. Me and my family would always come last so the guests would notice us.
While we were going down the staircase, I noticed a blond who's eyes were pinned on my dress. I walked down and he grabbed my hand helping in the last two steps.
He kissed my hand softly.
-You look alluring, darling.
-Thank you.
He invited me to dance, the night was really charming and I actually enjoyed it. We had our fling, like always, but nothing more than that little secret.
I went upstairs holding his hand. I opened the way to my room and let him in. He smiled and went with me. I grabbed the back of his head and started snogging him. His hands were a little umm odd, they were just travelling around my body. We were too young, but I could feel what was there, something more than just a friendship.

--------------------

It was that time again, we were going back to Hogwarts, after Christmas vacation. Buckbeak was being executed this year, which for Draco was quite an enjoyable event.

We went closer to Hagrid's hut, watching how the Hippogriff was being executed by people from the ministry. I then felt a presence from behind us. Harry, Ron and Hermione.
-You filthy little cockroach.- Hermione ran towards us and pointed her wand at Draco's neck.
-Stop Hermione, he is not worth it.
She then stopped pointing her wand at Draco. He laughed knowing that she was not going to do anything, or that is what he thought... Hermione before turning around punched him in the nose. He started bleeding so we had to take him to the hospital wing, but before that I high fived Hermione.