Chapter 14

I ran into the common room after hearing his words. My friends were all gathered around in the couches. I had a rather odd look on my face. I ran from the Quidditch pitch to the Dungeons, of course I was exhausted.
-What happened to you?- Daphne asked.
-Oh, I just ran from the Quidditch pitch to here.- I placed my hands on my knees to catch my breath.
-Why did you do that?- Blaise asked.
-Because she wanted to get here fast, duh- Theodore said as if it was obvious.
Draco laughed at Theodore's comment.
-But honestly, what happened to you.
-Oliver...Oliver told me he loved me.
The girls made "Awww" sounds, while the boys just said "Eww." Draco frowned and had a disappointed and disgusted look on his face.
-Isn't that a good thing?- Pansy laughed.
-It is if you reply or if you love the person back.
-We just say that when we want something.- Theodore laughed.
-Was I supposed to respond?
-Well, yes, of course.
-Well, until now, I though the only response to "I love you," was Oh crap!
-So he said he loved you and you ran?- Blaise asked.
-Absolutely. I didn't know what to do. First, I am just thirteen, I don't, don't do that. Second, well it's Oliver what was I supposed to do? Could this get any worse?
-Oh, oh, you forgot. In two hours you are killing a basilic.- Daphne happily said.
-Whatever.
-Do you love him back?- Draco asked hopeless.
I looked deeply into his eyes, my heart started beating so fast and the light on his eyes was slowly disappearing.
-No, I don't.
He stood up, smiled and kissed my cheek.
-I will go to sleep, and see you before curfew.
-Evening.
-I think he fancies you- Daphne said out of nowhere.
-What?
Theodore and Blaise shared a look and smiled. They fixed them hairs and raised their eyebrows waiting for Daphne's answer.
-Well, you see. Draco goes soft when he is with you. He is malicious to other people but with you he is all "Oh Y/n, I love you," with other people he is more like "What an idiotic conversation we are having here.
-Non sense.
-I agree with Daphne (The first letter of your name=T/fln)- Pansy smiled.
- I do not think so. You have been awake for quite a lot. You should go to sleep.- I stoop up, I could see how the boys gave me a side look and started smiling.

-----------------------

-If we die, this is going to be your fault.- Blaise laughed.
-Come on.- I said grabbing their sleeves and taking them to the girl's lavatory, where moaning Myrtle was.
-Are you sure you know what you are doing?
-Yes, I do.

When we got there, we saw Lockhard, Potter and Weasley, I suppose they were trying to do the same as we were.
-What are you doing here.
-I can ask the same.- Harry said getting closer. The boys stepped and stopped him from getting any closer.
-I happen to know how to open the chamber, Potter.
-Now, we will have to fight a basilic and save to princesses.-Draco joked, we all laughed.
-Move, Potter.-I pushed him.
I got closer to the basin and started speaking Parseltongue as my father told me it was opened. It started to slowly open, leaving a big hole in there.
-Come on.- The boys jumped.
-Are you coming princess?- I pointed at Harry, Ron and Lockhart.
I jumped, I soon fell the 3 fall back.
-Are you going in?- I said as I saw Harry get in there.
Lockhart said one thing about erasing our memories, I didn't understand a thing he said, it was just stupid.
-Obliviate!-He yelled but it backshot and he fell back. Rocks started falling and close where Harry was leaving us and Harry at 2 different sides.
-Good job Weaslebee.- The boys said together.
-What? How is this my fault?
-It's yours, Harry's and Lockhart's. We would have killed the basilic already. Just stop trying to play the hero, you are not. Any of you.- I said frustrated.

-Wingardium Leviosa- I flicked my wand trying to take some rocks away.
-It's stupid, we just have to wait for Potter now.- Theodore said.
-There's a hole in there, we can give him instructions.- Blaise pointed.
-Alright Y/n, get there.- Draco placed his arm around me and left me go when we got to the wall full of rocks.
I placed my eye close to where the hole was, it was hard to see through there, it was really small. There was a boy who seemed to be seventeen, really tall, green eyes and black hair. A girl was in the floor and the boy was just talking to Harry.
-What do you see?
-He is talking to someone, there is a cute boy there talking to Harry.
-Great, what else?
-There is a girl laying on the floor. It looks like...Ginny Weasley.
-What? My sister is there!
-Shh, the boy doesn't seem too amused. There is the basilic.
-What is it doing?
-Sorry Weasley, your sister and your friend are going to die.
-Well, unless a sword appears out of nowhere, they are not going to kill the basilic. If I throw this at him.-I showed him a dagger I had on my pocket. -If I throw it where he is, the boy and the basilic will notice and well, we will give them a faster death.
-Oh, bloody hell.
-Pathetic.-Draco spat.
We sat there for a couple of minutes, I knew what was going to happen, so it was stupid to keep looking through the hole. I was waiting for him to die so I could break the walls and kill the basilic. We had been there for like three hours.
-We should go.- Blaise said.
-He is right.
-Hold on, can you please check one more time, what happened to Ginny?
I placed my eyes in the hole. Harry was there, the boy was not and the basilic was just laying in the ground.
-Hold on, he has a sword, he...he killed the basilic. A phoenix is healing him and...and Ginny is standing. They are coming.
I broke the walls so Harry and Ginny could get out. We got out of there.
-I am sorry, I didn't mean to...-
-Yes, yes, you didn't mean to open it. You've said it a thousand times. Shut up- Draco rolled his eyes annoyed.