Chapter 24.

Y/n's POV:

I stayed at the mansion with the boys, I was leaving tomorrow to see my father in Azkaban since he was allowed visitors just tomorrow.
My mother got to the mansion and apparated me to Azkaban. -Good morning father.
-Why am I still here, you useless kid.
-I am sorry father, I haven't got to Hogwarts yet. I can't get you out until I get there.
-You useless kid, I knew you were not going to accomplish the task.- I turned around and apparated back to the mansion.

------------------------------
Beauxbatons and Drumstrang students arrived to Hogwarts, Dumbledore made the speech for the tournament. I didn't mind, I wasn't feeling the best, so after the feast was done, I headed to my dormitory. *Knock knock* I heard the door. Theodore and Blaise came in. I quickly cleaned my face so they couldn't see the tears, and smiled.
-Evening.
-Evening. There is a friend who wants to meet you.-They winked an eye.
-Alright, where is he?
-Come.- I stood up and walked with them to the Great Hall.
-This is the Viscount Tewkesbury.
-Y/n Slytherin.
-A pleasure to meet you.- He kissed my hand, I smiled and talked to the guy. Draco was giving us odd looks, he didn't want to see me with him. So I kept spending time with him.

The goblet had said our names already. Harry seemed to be scared about the tournament and Ron didn't want to talk to him, -pitiful- I thought
We were in the yard, I was sitting next to Draco on a tree and the rest of the boys were just sitting down at the bottom. I was having quite a lovely conversation with Draco, but of course it was ruined by him deciding to tease Potter.
-Why so tense Potter?- Harry looked up. -My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you are going to last ten minutes in this tournament.- He grabbed my hand and got off the tree, of course helping me do as well. -He disagrees, he thinks you are not going to last five.- We all laughed. I could see how Harry's blood was boiling.
-I don't give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy, he's vile and cruel, and you are just pathetic.
-Bloody hell, he doesn't now what the fuck he just did.- I thought, as Harry turned his back to Draco. He grabbed his wand and pointed at him. Then professor Moody, or as I knew before, Barty Crouch ran closer to Draco. -How dare you to try and hex a wizard while his back is turned.- He flicked his wand and transfigurated Draco into a ferret. I kneeled down and grabbed him. Professor Moody then flicked his wand and took the ferret out of my hands and made it go into Crabbe's pants. Goyle tried to get him out but failed.
Professor McGonogall then arrived. -Is that a student?
-Technically is a ferret.
-I am sure professor Dumbledore told you that transfiguration was not a proper punishment.- She flicked her wand and turned Draco back into a human.
-My father will hear about this.- He ran around the tree.
-Is that a thread? I can tell you things about your father that could make your greasy hair stand on end.
Draco then ran towards the crowd along with the rest of us. -Well. That was not what I expected.
- He laughed sarcastically.

-----------------------------

The first task was the next day, I spent a lot of time with friends from Drumstrang and Beauxbatons. Professor Snape had told me that I had to fight Dragons, I had done that before. Mr. Lestrange made me fight against one when I was training.
I went to sleep and then next day just went to the tent where the rest of the champions were.
We had to take a dragon from a bag, I got a Swedish Short-Snout dragon along with Cedric. I couldn't help Harry on this task, I needed him to pass the first two tasks so I could accomplish The Dark Lord's task.
Before it was my turn, Draco got into the tent, he placed his hands around my waist and looked at me up and down. The flattering things were there again, I loved that feeling, I was consumed by his touch and by his soft blue eyes. I knew it was no correct, I was about to kiss him, but I remembered what he did before. He kissed me, a fling started and then kissed Astoria. I quickly pulled away. -Good luck.- He said awkwardly, I smiled and nodded as it was my turn now. I transfigurated a rock into a rat, I distracted the dragon as I started running towards the egg. as I was about to grab it, the dragon turned around and tried to safe the egg. I flicked my wand and petrified the dragon. I don't quite remember how I did it, but I did.
Harry fortunately did the task well, he almost destroyed Hogwarts, but he did it, he properly completed the task. I, of course, got in first place.

------------------

-The Yule Ball is in a couple of days. It is important to be prepared to impress our guests. Miss Slytherin, Mr Malfoy, please show your classmates how they are supposed to perform.- He winked an eye to Draco. I looked at Draco who had a huge smile on her face. He offered me his hands, I took it and began dancing with him. The rest of the people then started dancing along with us. We were really good at dancing, well, we had been going to balls since we learned how to walk.
Next day my owl came, my father had sent me two dresses and jewelry for the ball. I smiled and placed the box on my vanity, then headed to the common room.
-Y/n.- Cedric stopped.
-Cedric.
-I was wondering if you wanted to go to the ball with me.
-I will be faltered, but other people had ask me. I will think about it.
-Alright, let me know when you know.
I kept walking towards the great hall. My friends from Drumstrang along with Tewksbury seemed to be wrestling for getting to me first.
-Y/n.- They all said.
-Tewksbury, Daniel, Lukas, Kowalski.
-Alright love, let's do this quick.- Kowalski said.
-What?
-We all want to take you to the ball, who do you want to go with.
-With any of you. I am planning on going solo.- I smiled and walked away.

Later that day I saw all the boys that had asked me before, wrestling, along with Draco who was just watching from behind. I was with Fred and George I looked at them and smiled.
-Are you thinking the same thing as I am Freddie.
-I think I am Georgie.
-I think we are all thinking the same thing.- They grabbed flowers they found by their sides. They gave it to me and smiled -Y/n Slytherin, will you go to the ball with us?
-It would be an honour.- I smiled and walked towards the other boys.
-I have decided who I am going to the ball with.
-Who?- They all said.
-It is a surprise, just have in mind that is any of you.
Fred, George and I then walked away with a huge smile on our faces.