Chapter 23.

The training was awesome. Mr. Lestrange said that I was one of the best witches my age. I really learned a lot and really quick.
My duty or well, task for the dark lord was going to be properly accomplished. I was beyond prepared. Mr. Lestrange even said that I was one of the best Death Eaters and that Bellatrix would also be amazed by my abilities.

-Alright Slytherin. You remember the plan, do you?
-Yes Mr. Lestrange. We have to announce that we are back.
-You can't stop for anyone. Your friends know about it because of their parents but they don't know that you are one of us, so for now, do not tell them under any circumstances.
-Alright sir.
-I will leave you at Malfoy's mansion, Lucius will tell you when it's time.- I then grabbed his arm an apparated with him to the mansion, since I couldn't do it myself because Draco, Theodore and Blaise would ask how, and I couldn't answer their questions.
-Wow.-They were rushing towards the door to hug me, but before stopped and analyzed me for a while. I had change, I lost the baby fat face, I had a well formed bone structure, my bum and tits, and my waist smaller. My hair was longer and my eyebrows weren't that big anymore. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. -Yes, good morning you too.
-You look...- Blaise said before he was interrupted by Theodore.
-Damn chick.
I smiled and hugged them. I saw Draco from behind them, he had changed as well, he was now taller, last year he was 5'8, he grew three inches, and now he was 6'0. They all had their glow ups last year, but Draco kept getting fit.
He had a serious expression on his face, maybe because I ignored his letters all summer.
-Good morning, again I would like to...
-Let's just forget about it. Our fling never happened and we are just best friends.- I gave him an awkward smile, I could see a disappointed look on his face but quickly looked away and say hello to the Malfoys, the Notts and the Zabinis.
-It is lovely to see you all again.- I grabbed the jacket that Narcissa got me and apparated to the Quidditch World cup. -Bloody hell, I apparated in font of them.
-You didn't grab anyone's hand.- Blaise raised an eyebrow.
-How did you do that? - Theodore frowned.
-You are not allowed until you are seventeen.-Draco did the same as Theodore.
-She grabbed my hand. And if she had apparated that would have been non of your concern.- Draco placed his walking stick on my arm. He then kneeled and whispered. -Remember, you can not do that in front of the boys, they can't know yet.
-Yes, father.- Draco said as I walked away with them, going to the ministry's box. Draco grabbed my hand and smiled. I looked at him confused. Something started flattering in my stomach as he did that. I got scared out of a sudden and let go of his hand and kept walking.
-How far are we?- I hear a familiar voice say.
-Let's just say that if it rains, you'll be the first to know.- Lucius said as I looked up to see who they were.
-Come on kids.
-My father and I have a place at the ministry's box, we have been invited by Cornelius Fudge himself.- Lucius placed his walking stick in front of him. I think he really did hurt Draco, since he proceeded to touch his chest in pain. -Don't boast Draco. There is no need with this people.
We got to where we were going to seat, I sat next to Draco and Blaise. -How are you taking the whole Draco thing?- Blaise asked.
-Perfectly, I don't fancy him anymore.
-That is not what your hand and leg are saying.- He smirked. I raised an eyebrow in confusion, he pointed at my hand and leg. Draco had his hand on my thigh and my hand was in the top of his. I quickly took it away.
-Won't you let him explain?
-We are just friends Blaise. It was just a quick fling, besides, I saw everything I needed to see. It was not the fact that he kissed someone else, as I said before, we are nothing more than friends. It was the fact that he kissed Astoria Greengrass, my enemy and also my minion. I never fancied him, it was just that it was her.
-Don't deny it, you know you actually fancied him and that is why you were upset.
-If you or Theodore kissed her or any of my enemies, I would want to hex you as well.
-True, true. But you fancy Draco, and he fancies you.
-I-I-I...- Nott placed his hand on my shoulder. -It is time.- I nodded and stood up -I have to go.- I told the boys who looked at me wondering what was I doing -I need to use the toilets.
I grabbed Lucius arm this time, and apparated where the other people was, I put my mask on and ran around with the Other Death eaters, causing commotion. We didn't hex people, but people started running around scared. After a couple of minutes, we let the Death Eater mark with smoke in the air, this was going to be The Daily Prophit's cover tomorrow.
We then apparated back to the mansion, Mr. Lestrange said that I was already well prepared so I could spend the fourteen days I had left of Holidays, with the boys.
We went to Draco's room, I sat in a chair, legs crossed and head up. They all sat in the couch, except for Theodore, who was sitting on the bed.
-Well, tell us about your training.- Theodore said excited.
-It was nice. I learned quite a lot new charms and spells.
-That's it?- They had disappointed looks on their faces.
-I am not allowed to say anything else, sorry.- I cleared my throat. -How were your holidays?
-Well, they were not as fun, without you. We played Quidditch and nothing more. We did what we always do.
-But Draco...Was being a fool about a certain girl.- Blaise smiled as Draco hit his arm. -Ouch.
-Don't you want to know who the girl is?-Draco raised an eyebrow.
I was hurt inside, he hurt me, confused me, and now he fancies somebody else and expects me to be excited.
-No.- I stood up, smiled and walked away.

Draco's POV:

-She is upset mate. Really upset.
-I was going to tell her that I fancied her, not that Astoria girl.
-Anyway, what happened to her?
-Oh, Y/n kicked her out of Hogwarts. She is probably not coming back.
-It would be really foolish of her to do it.
-I know. Anyway, I don't care about Y/n anymore, I tried and apologize and she just ignored me. I mean girls are drooling for me, for her to start acting all bitchy.
-You did fucked up mate.
-Me? She was the one that first, was seeing Wood, and second, said that she didn't want to see me again.
-But she didn't kiss Wood, they are just friends, and also she said that because...If I remember clearly, we told you to tell her what you wanted, and well, you fucked her and another girl at the same time.
-You do the same thing fellas.
-Yes, but they were not Y/n, and they do know that we are with other girls.
-I fucked up mate.- I realized what I had done wrong and placed my hands around my head.