Chapter 53.

I soon apparated at the mansion, in the middle of the cold dining hall where Death Eaters ere gathered around. They all looked up as soon as they saw me on top of the table. They stared at me quietly for a while until my friends spoke my name. -Y/n!
They all went back to reality and helped me get off the table and sit down.
-Where were you Y/n?- The Dark Lord asked me as he came closer to me, wand in hand and Nagini by his side.
-I went to Weasley's wedding...Potter grabbed me and apparated away, then he left me at the forest.- I partly lied.
-Do you know anything about his whereabout?
-No...He left me at the forest, I got hurt and couldn't apparate away, so I just walked.
-Good, good. I was worried you had lost your direction.- He said as he walked away.
My friends then went to where I was and helped me get to Draco's room.

They sat down in the bed while I sat in a leather sit, Draco had.
-Where were you? What happened?-Theodore asked
-Nowhere, nothing.
-Nowhere? Nothing? For fuck's sake, you've been missing for five months! It's fucking Christmas tomorrow and you didn't even try to talk to us.- Draco yelled.
Blaise grabbed him so he would stay calm and not hex me.
-Well, as much as  hate to say it, he's right...You've been missing for Merlin knows how much time and you just come back and say that nothing happened and expect us all to just follow your lead?
I silently stood up and locked the door. -Mufliato.- I said raising my wand so no one would hear.
-Well, then?
-I was with Potter, Hermione and Ronald. They are haunting horcruxes and intend to destroy them.
-What?
-The Dark Lord divided his soul in seven parts if the horcruxes are destroyed, he will be mortal once again.
-What were you thinking?- They said panicked. -The last person that went behind the Dark Lord's back, died. Do you want me to tell you how Regulus Black died, again?
-I am here now, and that's what is important.- I then looked down at their fingers. -Oh and you took the rings off...You know what? Fuck off.- I said as I opened the door once again.
I walked into the other room and washed myself, Narcissa then passed me my clothes and I changed into a dress.

I walked through the empty halls trying to get to the dining hall where supper would be held. My seat was in between Blaise and Draco like every year. This was going to be a really odd Christmas.

Everyone proceeded to take a seat and enjoy the evening around the others, which was a thing I wasn't doing. I kept playing with the ring me and my friends had. Soon, I took it off and placed it on the table, they looked back at me as I stood up and headed to the misty garden.

I took tobacco from a box that Lucius always told me I could take one from and lit it. I placed the tobacco in my mouth, took it out and let the smoke go.

-Evening- I heard a couple of familiar voices say.
-What do you want?.. Did you come here to tell me how awful I am? To give me the rings back?- I said as I blew the tobacco.
-No.
-Then what do you want?- I turned around to face them.
They were looking at me carefully as if they were analysing my face, I did change over those five months; my face was now more sculpted than it was before and my body was more athletic as well.
-I've got no time for this, what do you want?- I rolled my eyes.
-We just want an explanation, to understand you so we can fix things.
-I already told you everything that happened...And you made it clear that you didn't wish to be friends of mine's anymore.- There was now this big silence, they were all looking at their feet as if they were embarrassed to face me. -You know why it made me so upset? Because it was a promise, that we would always be together, you were the only friends I did have when everything was not so good with my family...I've used the ring everyday since we made the promise because it meant a lot to me, maybe not to you.
-That is not how things are.
-Then how are they?
They didn't reply, so I went past them and opened the door of the house. Before I was gone, I turned around one more time and looked at Draco. -And you, Malfoy? Well, I thought that you would at least look at me when I was talking, since you haven't spoken to me for five months.- I took the letters I wrote for Draco when I was with the trio, out of my pocket and handed them to him, I did the same with Theodore and Blaise. -You didn't bother trying to understand me.- I said as I went inside the house once again.

Next day as soon as I got ready, I went to the dining hall where Blaise's, Theodore's, Draco's and my family were sitting, including of course the guys mentioned before.
The parents looked like they were having a lovely conversation, so I just sat down at my usual sport next to Draco and began eating without looking at them. -Y/n.- I heard them say, but I didn't even turn to look at them.
-Y/n, honey, I didn't see you. How was your sleep?- My father asked turning to face me.
-Great daddy...Actually I wanted to go back to the mansion.
-What?
-Yes, go back to the mansion, until the Dark Lord requires my presence, of course.
-You can apparate then.
-Yes, daddy.
The boys looked at me really confused, they didn't think I was that upset. Probably they didn't even read the letters I gave them.
-Thank you Mr. Malfoy for letting me stay.- I then looked at the rest of the parents on the table. -It was lovely to see you.
They nodded and gave me a smile. I soon exited the hall and went to grab my things.
-Are you really going to leave?- I heard Theodore say.
-I have no business here.- I said, and before he could talk, apparated away.

A/N:
Evening mates,
I am really excited to announce that I am working in a new Draco x Reader story, it's quite different from this one but it really is good and I have a quite a lot of things planned for it.
(Name: Draco and Y/n)