Chapter 27.

I was walking, I slightly hit his shoulder with mine, trying to let him think that I didn't notice him or that I didn't care. He turned around really upset.
-What the bloody hell was that?
-Huh?
-You know what I am talking about.
-Alright and?
-Who do you think you are for walking past me like that?- I got closer to him, he was taller than me so I looked up and laughed at his face.
-I am being really naughty, aren't I?
-I repeat, who the bloody hell do you think you are?- I grabbed his tie and made him kneel, so I wouldn't have to look up to him.
-Look Draco, you are in no position to speak to me that way.- I let go of his tie. He then fixed it and looked down at me.
-Oh yeah? And why is that for?
-You know what you did.
-Just because I didn't say I loved you.
I sat down facing the boys, they were acting odd, I mean they were snogging the girls faces, they must be dating and I didn't even know about it.
-You are enjoying that aren't you?- They smiled and nodded. -Just wait until he decides to snog somebody else and leaves you.- They knew I was hurt so they didn't take it personal, they just nodded.
-Why is it every time you open your mouth, poison comes out of it.- I heard Malfoy say.
-Pardon.
-You are beautiful in the outside, but in the inside you are horrible, you are nasty.
-We all  are, that is what we do. Don't you remember how you are always following Potter like a bloody dog just to tell him how pathetic he is.- He then grabbed my neck and pinned me against a wall. I looked at his hand, then back at him and laughed. He took his hand off my neck.
-You are scared, aren't you? You are scared of saying it, but you know that deep down, behind that shell, you do love me.
-Will you stop talking about it?
-About what?
-About me not saying that I love you... Maybe I don't say I love you because I fuckin don't, maybe for me, you are just another girl!
-You know it's not that way. Let's start by the fact that you started this fling.
-Lord, you are so aggravating, you just talk and talk. No wonder why your fuckin father doesn't like you! You are as useless as he says you are! 
He got me, the only thing that gave me weakness, he said it. He brought my father into the conversation. My smiled quickly faded away, the rest of my friends didn't know anything, I didn't want to worry them. I walked away before he could see me cry. -Y/n I didn't mean to...- I grabbed a glass vase that was in a small table and threw it across the room, wishing for it to hit him, it didn't, he dodged it. -Don't say anything!- I ran upstairs to my dormitory. 

Draco's POV:

I knew that if everything with her was fucked up now, it was going to be worst after those words, she wouldn't want to talk to me after that. She was that upset, that she even threw a flower vase.
-You really fucked up this time, mate.
-What was that about her father?
-A dickhead, the tournament, she is only in it for taking her father out of Azkaban, her parents have been awful to her, she didn't tell you because she didn't want to worry you.
-You did fucked up, fella.
-What are you going to do?
-I don't know.
-She is not going to forgive you that easily.
That day I didn't see her at supper, I think my words really did affect her but in a way she deserved it.
Next day, I was last for breakfast, they were all gone already. I saw them in the table in which we always sit at. I got there, smiled at Y/n and took a sit in front of her. She rolled her eyes, grabbed an apple from her plate and left.
-Is she really that upset?
-Let's just say that if you were in a room with her and Astoria and she could only use the killing curse two times, she would use it against you twice.
-What can I do for her then?
-Good luck with that, she doesn't want to talk to you.

--------------------

Y/n's POV:

-You got it, you can transfigurate into a dolphin and you complete the task.- I kissed Tewksbury cheek, he actually helped me quite a lot. The second task, was in a couple of hours.
-Good afternoon Miss Slytherin, I need to talk to Mr Tewksbury.- He stood up and nodded, he hugged me and then walked away with Snape.

I was nervous, the task was today and I couldn't find Tewky anywhere.
Dumbledore then said that something important was taken away from each champion, it made sense, he was under water.
We then made it into the lake, I transfigurated into Bruce (Jaw's shark)
I swimed the entire lake, until I found Tewksbury. I looked around, and found Harry, I knew Fleur was not going to make it. I then looked at my other side and there was Cedric, I needed to get out of there before him so I could go with Harry first in the next task. I quickly grabbed the boy and transfigurated back into a human. I was first to come out, followed by Cedric. 
The clock was ticking, and Harry wasn't coming back, I then saw Ron's head, holding Gabrielle Delacour, he had made it, he saved two people, my task was going to be easy after all. I was tied with both Harry and Cedric, for fuck's sake.
I then came out, I hugged Tewksbury and then walked to the common room, we had a small celebration and then went back to sleep.