Chapter 26.

Draco's POV:

-Let me get this straight... You told the finest girl in Hogwarts or maybe in the wizarding world, that it was too bad that she loved you?- Theodore then laid back on the couch.
-First, you are talking about my ex girlfriend here, second...
-Your best friend mate. That was just a fling.
-And anyway, why did you tell her that?- Blaise got closer to Daphne and kissed her cheek, they were now together, he just went with Pansy to the ball to make Daphne jealous.
-Maybe because I was scared, I don't know. Fuck off.
Y/n then walked into the room, I could see that she was wasted from yesterday. She gave me a death stare, she looked at the boys and Daphne and Pansy and smiled, she then went to her dormitory.
-She is not going to talk to you for a long time, mate.
-Whatever. Who does she think she is for giving  me death stares?
-She is Y/n Slytherin, fella. She can look at whoever she wants, however she wants.- Theodore then slapped my back and kissed Pansy.
-What are you planning to do about it then?
-First, can you all stop eating each other's faces, that is unpleasant. Second, I don't know.
She then came back downstairs, she had the smile she always had. She was mad, I loved that about her, but this time it made me think about how she would look during the act. Oh my lord that would be...Damn.
She walked out of the common room and someone seemed to grab her waist, she then walked away with the person.
-And while you are here explaining why you don't love her, she is snogging another man.
-I didn't say I don't love her.
-You do love her, then?
-No.
-You are contradicting yourself.
-Alright, we are going to make this easier for you, how do you feel about her? Talk to us about her. What do you think about when you are with her?
-If any of you, filthy snitches open your mouths, I will hex you.
-Yes, yes, go on.
-I mine she is fine... She's got this smile, and ummm this eyes, they are just charming. She is mad, oh lord but that madness is perfect. She is like a dream come alive, incredible, a sinful, miracle, lyrical. Her hair falls perfectly without her trying, I could kiss her lips all day if she let me, there is not a thing I would change about her.- At this point, I was smiling like a fool, just thinking about her.
-You love her mate.
-Sorry, but she is right. You are drooling by the way.
-But it is odd that you are not scared of her, she is fuckin mad.
-I think it's sexy.
-Yes, it's sexy.
The girls punched their arms softly.
-Maybe you are just scared of telling her.
-I don't think that is it. I don't love anyone.- I then stood up and walked away before they started filling up my mind with shit.

Y/N'S POV:

-So Tewkesbury, what do your parents do?
-They work for the dark lord, they are into some odd things in the muggle ministry or however they call it. They like it there, but made decisions when they were younger, so they serve the dark lord, even if they don't want to.
-Damn.
-Yes, what do your parents do?
-They work in the ministry, they are, after the minister, of course, the most powerful people there. They are also death eaters.
-I've heard about your parents, of course, they are incredible.
-I hate them.- I then smiled and walked away. I could feel his eyes penetrating my back, he wanted me, he desired me more than anything else. He came running form behind me and got me into a closet. He turned the lights on, locked the door and then turned the lights off again.
He started kissing me, his hands were on my face and mine around his neck. It was a really amazing kiss to be honest, but it was nothing like Draco's, this was less passionate and I wasn't enjoying it as much.
We soon got off the closet, he went out first. He smiled, winked an eye and left. I then saw the boys, Daphne and Pansy, looking at him, Draco was there, I had to do something. I opened the door and walked out, I acted like I cleaned some drool from my lip, then gave them a side look and walked away. I could see Draco's disgusted face, that made me feel powerful, he was not happy.
I walked around Hogwarts for a couple of minutes and then went back to the common room for getting ready for dinner. My friends were sitting there, they looked amused, and Draco was blocking the way for me to get close to the stairs.