Chapter 37.

Draco's POV:

-Didn't mommy ever tell you it was rude to eavesdrop, Potter? Petrificus Totalus!- I said closing the drapes and the train doors.
He fell on the floor along with an invisibility cloak, I got closer to him. -Oh yeah, she was dead before you could even clean the drool of your chin.- I then kicked his nose, breaking it.
-That's for my father...Enjoy your ride back to London.- I said as I covered him with the invisibility cloak.
I got to the gate, where there where Aurors checking our luggage and Professor Flitwick asking for our names.
-Draco Lucius Malfoy.
-Thank you, keep going.
As I got to the luggage station, I saw Blaise, Theodore and Y/n, who were waiting for me along with Snape. They already had their things, they were just waiting. The auror started checking me.
-Why do you have a cane?
-That is not a cane, you idiot! Is a walking stick.
-Why would you need that?
-I can carry on with Mr. Malfoy, thank you.- Professor Snape said. Then in the distance we could all see Potter arriving, along with Loony Lovegood.
-Nice face, Potter.
We then all walked away, we were already late so it wasn't that important for us to hurry. I grabbed Y/n's hand, who quickly pulled away and kept walking, she was upset. -Fuck- I thought.
Snape told us to go change and immediately go to the great hall. We changed into our school robes and soon arrived at the great hall again.

Y/n's POV:

We walked into the great hall, everyone was already eating. We opened the big doors with our classic serious look on our faces and walked in there like it was a show, oddly there was a lot of people staring at us. It was nice, I felt powerful and admired, I snickered to myself and then we continued our way to Slytherin's table.
  Dumbledore announced that Horace Slughorn will be joining the staff, and professor Snape would take the position of professor of Defence Against the Dark Arts. We all clapped happily about the news, except for Draco, who's hand was resting on his face and he seemed lost, I was upset but I knew that something was not right with him. I grabbed his hand and whispered to his ear. -We will be alright puddin'. 
He smirked and looked away again.
Dumbledore then gave another speech, this time he mentioned Tom Riddle and said that dark forces tried to penetrate the castle each minute. -Odd- I thought. We then got dismissed and walked back to Slytherin's common room. Our friend group sat where we always did, Pansy and Theodore in one couch, Blaise and Daphne in another, and me and Draco in a smaller seat. We were talking, but I felt like Draco wasn't there anymore.
-Are you alright?- I asked him concerned.
-Yes.
-Are you sure?
-Yes! Leave it there!- He yelled at me making the other turned around, I looked at him shocked.
-Don't you ever dare to yell at me again, understand?!- I stood up and walked away to my room. I changed into my sleeping clothes and fell asleep.

We all walked to potions, the new professor was quite interesting. -Please, gather around here.- He said.
I grabbed a chair and sat, close to the boys of course. Draco was standing behind me, but quickly sat into another chair. He grabbed my arm and made me stand up, he pulled my chair away, opened his legs and pointed for me to sit between them, I rolled my eyes and did as he said, I didn't want to fight with him anymore.
He placed his hands on my upper thighs and rubbed them slowly, he then got closer to my neck and whispered. -I'm sorry, darling.
I ignored him and looked back to the front of the class, I could still feel his hands and his cold ring on my leg. -You look charming today.
I knew he would continue so I kissed him so he would stop talking. I was still upset for him yelling at me but I forgave him in a way. The rubbing was now just his thumb and it was slower than before, he would randomly kiss the top of my head while the professor was introducing.
Then, when he started talking about potions, we started paying more attention.
-Attention to detail in the preparation is the prerequisite of all planning.- He then turned around, and saw Potter and Ron come into the classroom. -Ah. Harry, my boy, I was beginning to worry. We've brought someone with us, I see.
-Ron Weasley, sir.
I looked over to where the Gryffindor girls were, Lavender had a happy look on her face. -Disgusting.- I thought, then Draco pecked my neck and we continued looking to the front of the classroom.
-But I'm dead awful at Potions, a menace, actually. I'm probably just gonna...- Ron continued and tried to leave, but Potter stopped him.
-Nonsense, we'll sort you out. Any friend of Harry's is a friend of mine. Get your books out.- Slughorn turned around back to facing us.
-Sorry, sir. I haven't actually got my book yet, and nor has Ron.- Potter said.
-Get what you want from the cupboard. Now, as I was saying,  I prepared some concotions this morning. Any ideas what these might be? 
Hermione and I raised our hands.
-Yes, Miss..?
-Granger, sir.
-Slytherin, sir.
-Umm, miss Granger can go first and miss Slytherin after.
Hermione came closer to the potions in the desk. -That one there is Veritaserum. It's a truth- telling serum. And that would be Polyjuice Potion. It's terribly tricky to make. 
I then came closer to the desk to say the names of the two other potions. -This is Amortentia, the most powerful love Potion in the world. It's rumored to smell differently to each person according to what attracts them. For example, I smell expensive cologne, smoke and green apples. 
-Now, Amortentia doesn't create actual love, that would be impossible.- Slughorn said - But it does cause a powerful infatuation or obsession. And for that reason, it is probably the most dangerous potion in this room.- He then closed the cauldron where the potion was, I stood up and went closer to Hermione. -What did you smell in the Amortentia?
-Freshly mown grass, new parchment and spearmint toothpaste.
-Do you know who smells like that?- I mocked her.
-Don't say it.
-Ronald.- I said and went back to my seat. Draco placed his hands where they were before.