Chapter 51.

I thought I was at the wrong place when I didn't see them there, so I kept walking until I found Hermione crying and Ronald laying on the floor with a hurt arm.
-Oh Merlin! What happened?
-Ron got hurt when we were leaving the ministry.
I turned my face to look at him. -It'll be alright Ronald.- I said and gave him a warm smile.

Hermione, soon stood up and walked a little farther -Protego totalum.- She said while raising her wand. -Salvio hexia.
-What are you doing?- Potter asked.
-You really are stupid.- I rolled my eyes.
-Protective enchantments. I don't fancy another visit like the one we had in Shaftesbury avenue, do you? You can get going on the tent. - Hermione replied.
-Tent?- Potter asked. -Where am I supposed to find a tent?
-For fuck's sake, Potter. Open the bag.
I walked to where the bag was and grabbed the tent, with some swishes and flicks I was done with the tent.

I sat down next to the fire thinking about Merlin knows what, there was this silence around the tent which I guess was making the rest uncomfortable, so I spoke. -This whole thing would've been really fun with Theodore, Blaise and Draco.- I chuckled at the thought.
-What?- They said.
-They would do all these spells and fight about how the tent was supposed to be built, yelled at the ministry and would've been more persuasive than you were with Kreacher.
-You really miss them, don't you?
-Yes...Mostly Draco, but...But they all are my best mates...I've known them for almost eighteen years now.
-Eighteen years?
-Our parents have always been friends and we grew up together...I taught them how to tie their laces, and I thought Draco how to tie his tie on first year...They are unbelievably unforgettable, they are different to everyone, mostly Draco.

---

-You first.
-Dissendium!- Harry pointed at the locket that was laying on a fallen tree. It generated a small explosion but it wasn't enough to destroy the locket.
We got closer to the locket. Hermione pointed her wand. -Incendio!- Which also didn't destroy the horcrux, but created a small flame.
Potter casted a lot of spells, I could see he was really stressed.
-Just stop it, Potter. It is impossible.- I said while crossing my arms.
-No! No! no! This is important, we need to destroy it.- He walked closer to the locket and placed it around his neck.
-What are you doing?- Me and Hermione asked.
-We have to keep it safe until we find out how to destroy it.
-Seems strange, mate.- Ronald said. -Dumbledore send you off to find all these horcruxes but doesn't tell you how to destroy them. Doesn't that bother you?
-Pumpkin head is right. Don't you think that such a mission requires more instruction than he gave you?- I said.
Potter just turned around and walked away completely ignoring Ronald, who wasn't as mental as Potter was.
-He is mad, he was mad the first time I met him and he is going to be mad forever.- I said.
-What?
-I am just saying, every time you say something he gets upset and when you try to stop him from doing any stupid shit he gets upset as well. He is mad and yes, his parents die and whatever but he needs to stop this whole "I'm Harry Potter and I get in trouble" thing.
-I know you hate him Y/n, but--
-But what? Any of this would be happening if he just sacrificed himself or I don't know if Dumbledore told him what to do. I haven't seen my parents, nor Draco, nor Pansy, nor Blaise Theodore or Daphne in months because you are trying to find horcruxes and don't know how to destroy them.- I interrupted Hermione. -You are not letting me go either and you are just keeping me here with you because Dumbledore couldn't properly instruct Harry.
I walked way and grabbed parchment from Hermione's bag.
I started writing another letter for Draco, which by now was an every day habit.
I then felt someone sit besides me. -Ronald.
-Y/n.
-You miss them, don't you?
-Huh?
He then pointed at the piece of parchment. -Draco, Theodore, Blaise, your friends.
-You are my friend as well.- I smiled. -But yes, more and more. They've always been there. They are like my family.- I laid my head on his shoulder. -Enough about me, how are you feeling?
-My arm is sore...I miss my family.- He said while bringing the radio he had before closer.
-It will be alright, I promise.
-Why don't you talk to Hermione? About Draco, she probably knows how to comfort you better.
-She is with Potter.
He had a disappointed look on his face, as he turned his head and looked at them.
-I don't think they fancy each other.
-Hum. I am always next to Harry Potter, I am next to the famous Harry Potter, even for Hermione... It has been like this for seven years.
-In Slytherin house we like you better than we like him.
-Because I am a pure-blood.
-Some of the people, perhaps...But I like you as a person better. You were the only one in your odd group that I never felt hatred towards.
He smiled and rolled his eyes.
-They will be alright.
-I know...They keep saying your name in the radio, they are worried about you.
-I know, It's not a big deal... Come on, let's go back to the tent.

--

I was reading next to Ronald's bed while he slept, I saw Potter walk away to do Merlin knows what.

Ronald finally woke up and we talked for a while and laughed, which was something we both hadn't one in quite a lot.
-Where's Hermione? And Harry?- He then asked.
-I don't know, Hermione was reading outside and Potter left somewhere... Come on, let's check.- I said as we both stood up and walked out of the tent. 
Potter and Hermione were happily talking about her perfume as they both came back from where they were; to make the moment worse, the radio was now going to call the names of new missing witches and wizards. I placed my hand on Ronald's shoulder and softly patted him while we went back inside.
-We are going to go on foot.- Hermione said.
-Ok.- I said and went back to Ronald.

--

We were walking in a big yard going to our next destination, Ronald had been down that day, I could see on his face that he was absolutely furious.
-Thankfully, the list is short today.-I heard the radio say. 
I looked at Ronald and patted his shoulder, he gave me a small smile and we kept listening. -Jason and Alison Denbright.- The list went on -Y/n Slytherin.- Ronald looked over at me and gave me a sympathetic smile. He then looked at the front again, where Hermione was handing Potter water and touching his arm; Ronald quickly frowned.

We walked and walked for a whole day which was getting us all tired, we stopped at a camp and helped Ron fix his arm.
-He doesn't know what he's doing, does he?- Ronald said.
-None of us do.- Hermione replied.