Chapter 16.

We soon got out of the train, Blaise's, Theodore's, Draco's and my parents were all standing in there waiting for us.
They apparated us all to Malfoy's mansion.
-Oh darling, I heard about the chamber, are you alright?- Narcissa grabbed my face worried. As the rest of the mothers did, not paying attention to their own children.
-Yes, I am alright, thank you.- I smiled to them.
-We are right here.- The boys waved with disappointed looks.
-We are glad sweetie. Supper will be ready soon.- They let go of me and left.
-Sometimes I think our mother like you more than they like us.- Blaise said.
-Yes.- Theodore and Draco agreed.
I chuckled and rolled my eyes.
-I will go get ready for supper, see you later.- I said as I left to another room.

Draco's POV:

-When are you going to tell her?- Theodore sat in a small chair at the other side of the room.
-What are you talking about?
-Don't act stupid.- Blaise rolled his eyes.
-When the proper time comes, of course.
-She is going to get bored and end up snogging Wood if you don't tell her, mate.- Theodore fixed his hair.
-First I need to know if she fancies me back, lads.
-You are really a twit. Even Potter knows she fancies you.
-I don't know. I mean who would reject ME? But I don't know. 
-Coward.- Theodore coughed trying to not let me notice what he said.
-Is she trying out for the Quidditch team this year?
-If there is a spot, last year she let Blaise get the spot.
-What? She didn't I got it myself.
-Please mate, didn't you notice? She would beat your arse. She did intentionally because she knew you wanted the spot.
-No, she didn't.
-She did mate, sorry.
-Who did what?- Y/n came into the room wearing a dress and a headband. That was her everyday look, but she looked charming.
-Are you trying out for Quidditch this year?
-If there is a free spot, of course I will.

Y/n's POV:

-What has happened to Draco?- I asked the boys. He was just staring at me weirdly.
-I don't know.- They moved their hands close to his face making him go back to reality.
-Are you ready for supper?- I changed the subject.
-Yes- They sighed and walked with me.

------------------

-Alright, are you going to play?- Daphne asked Draco.
He looked at Blaise and Theodore, Pansy and Daphne exchanged looks as well, and then they all exchanged leaving me out.
-What was that?
-Nothing, nothing, just play.
-Alright, sorry.
-I will start.- Blaise looked at me. -Y/n, truth or dare?
-Truth.
-No, umm Pansy, truth or dare?
-Dare.
-I dare you to jump in the fountain with your clothes on.
-Alright.- She did as he said and then came back to where we were. I handed her a towel and gave her some clothes for her to change.
-Draco, truth or dare.
-Truth.
-Do you fancy anyone in this room?
-Alright, umm what is the penance?
-I don't know, take your pants off and run around the house.
-Y/n's parents will see me.
-Go! They won't!
He did as he said, he ran and ran. Nobody saw him he just put his pants back on and sat down.
-Truth or dare Y/n?- Blaise said.
-Dare.- They all shared a look and smiled.
He raised an eyebrow and said -Kiss Malfoy.- 
I looked at the girls, they smiled and mouthed me to do it. I looked at Draco, I raised an eyebrow and he nodded.
I got closer to him and slowly placed my hands around his neck, he smiled and grabbed me by the waist. He nodded and then got closer and closer, until I felt his lips on mine.
It was different, it lasted quite a lot and it felt like it was full of love.
-Alright, alright you can stop now. It's been like a minute if not more.- Pansy said.

The game soon ended, the boys went to the room the house elves had prepare for them, since today they couldn't stay in my room because of the girls.
-How did it felt?-Daphne smiled.
-I don't know, it was...wow, I loved it. It felt just different.
-Was this your first kiss?- She asked.
Me and Pansy started laughing.
-What is so funny?
-Of course not.
-What other people have you kissed?
I looked at Pansy and we smiled remembering those times. She was always the one looking if someone was coming when I was kissing those guys.
-Adrien, Oliver, Theodore, McLaggen and now, Draco.
-That much people?- She asked confused.
-If you want to be amazed, you should ask the boys. In their fourteen years, they have kissed half of Beauxbatons, except Draco, he had kissed the same amount of people as she has.
-But...This felt different, I felt something and I know Draco did as well. It was...wow.
-I told you to not lose faith.
-But it was just me, I don't think he fancies me.
She rolled her eyes, and gave me a "Whatever" look. 
-Wait, have you kissed Theodore?
-I mean, it was just like a second of lip contact, nothing more than that, all of them were just that. As I told you, Draco is the longest kiss I've ever had.
-You fancy him, like really, do you?
-Yes, yes, I think I do.
We kept talking the whole night, it was weird, I didn't stop thinking about that kiss with Draco, I mean it was different to what him and I have ever done.

-------------------------

-Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban- Draco said.
-What- I looked at the boys confused.
They handed me the Daily Prophet, where the article was. -Wow!- 
They smiled and looked back at me. -Did you know he is Potter's godfather?- Blaise asked.
-How? I mean, Sirius is incredible, and Potter... Well, let's just say he is a bloody coward- Draco laughed. We did as well, drinking our tea.
-Father would be amused, you know?
-Where is he? I haven't see him all summer.
-He's working, at the ministry. He's not home that much. Mother in the other hand has been quite a lot, she's got free time, more than she did before.
-That is good isn't it?
-I use to want her approval before, now...I don't anymore...I hate it.