Chapter 38.

Pansy stepped back from the potion as soon as Slughorn closed it, I laughed she softly punched my arm.
-Sir? You haven't told us what's in that one.- Katie Bell said.
-Oh, yes. What you see before you, ladies and gentlemen.
-If you don't want me to be, I will not be a gentleman.- Blaise said mocking, all our friend group laughed at his comment.
-Is a curious little potion known as Felix Felicis.. But it is more commonly referred to as--
-Liquid luck.- I interrupted him.
-Yes, Miss Slytherin. Liquid luck. Desperately tricky to make, disastrous should get it wrong. One sip and you will find that all of your endeavors succeed.
I could feel Draco's gaze move, now facing the potion instead of my thighs. Professor Slughorn raised an eyebrow and continued. -At least until the effects wear off. So this is what I offer each of you today. One tiny vial of liquid luck to the student who, in the hour that remains, manages to brew an acceptable Draught of Living Death, The recipe is in the book ten of your books. I should point out, however, only once did a student manage to brew a potion of sufficient quality to claim this prize. Netherless, good luck to you all. Let the brewing commence.
We all ran to our designated seats to brew our potions.
Draco was really concentrated, Pansy accidentally threw one of her beans and almost hit Blaise and Crabbe in the face but he didn't even turn around.
I managed to extract the bean's juice and did great some steps, but the others were quite hard. I forgot one ingredient, I went to Hermione's table to ask her about it, she responded my question, but as soon as I was going back to my table, I managed to see Potter's odd looking book full of instructions. He was never good at potions and now he's mastering it. -Odd.- I thought. I knew that book wasn't his and I could take advantage of that. I came back and tried brewing the potion again. Crabbe took his spoon out of his cauldron, but it was all melted, I laughed at him and continued with mine.
Slughorn then went to check each of our potions, for him, any of ours was good. -Good job Miss Slytherin, I guess. The quality is not the best.- He then walked to Potter's table, he threw a leave in there. -Merlin's beard. It's perfect So perfect I daresay one drop would kill us all.
I knew it was because of the book, but I wasn't going to mentioned it yet, I had to wait so I could get advantage of the situation. We then went back to the front of the classroom, Draco's hands on my thighs again.
-I know you needed the liquid luck mate, but calm down.- I heard Theodore said.
Draco wanted the potion.
-So here we are, then, as promised. One vial of Felix Felicis. Congratulations. Use it well.
Everyone clapped, except for our friend group who just wanted to hex him.

The day went quick, we went to the great hall and ate supper, finally went to the common room.
-I can't believe Potter's got the potion properly.- Blaise said.
-He didn't...-They raised an eyebrow as I said. -Don't worry, we'll soon have that potion in our hands.
-I have to go check something.- Draco kissed my forehead and walked away.

Draco's POV:

I went to the room of requirement where the vanishing cabinet was, I held an apple in my hand and threw it up and down in my hand.
I took a big old blanket off from the cabinet and admired it for a while, the dark lord said that I have to mend it so the rest of Death Eaters could come in.
It actually surprised me quite a lot that Y/n didn't know about it yet, she was one of the dark lord's favourite Death Eaters, she was really clever, cunning and agile. I tried mending it for a while and then went back to the common room. There was no one left there, except for Y/n, who was reading a book. I knew what I had to do to protect her, even if she was the only person left I had, I had to do it for her safety, maybe it was me being paranoid about what the Dark Lord had said, maybe he didn't mean her...

Y/n's POV:

-Evening.- I said.
-Evening.- Draco replied. -I need to talk to you.- He continued.
I sat down and pointed for him to sit.
-What do you want to talk about?
-We need to break up.
-What?
-We need to break up... For your safety.
-My safety? What the bloody hell are you talking about?
-Trust me this time, please.- He stood up and tried to walk away, I called his name one last time.
-Draco...
-Y/n, please don't...
-I love you.- I interrupted him.
His eyes widened and there was a small silence that only lasted for ten seconds. -Well...That's too bad.- He turned around and left. I was really confused and tried to get all of the information still. We were over, I got that in my mind and cried in the prefects bathroom, no one was there.
-----

-Hello.- Adrian sat next to me in the common room, we both had a free period.
-Hello.
-Why were you crying a week ago?
-What?
-I saw you...In the prefects bathroom.
-Draco...He broke up with me.
-Why?
-I don't know, he said that for my safety.
-Safety?
-I was confused as well, but he didn't explain.
He smiled and put a piece of my hair behind my ear. -It will be alright, don't worry.
I smiled and rest my head on his shoulder, then we went for a walk.