~50~ Forever to be dear to you

*Edited: Proofreading*
Word count: 4135

Psst- MeJauntingCar, sskmskksksksksmsks, AnyaMae10, and all you other lovely little beans, I hope this is spicy enough for you ;)

Before we get into things I wanted to quickly say, this chapter was requested by AbbyMeche.
*Sadly I'm not able to link their profile- as shown below.*
But big thanks to them for requesting/inspiring this chapter.

Secondly, I am in utter shock, we made it to forty thousand+ reads and fifty chapters?! /]_[\(○~○)/\]<3\I cannot thank you all enough, and as a thank you gift of sorts I can work on and publish the next two chapters at the same time, if you all wo...

/]_[\
(○~○)
/\]<3\
I cannot thank you all enough, and as a thank you gift of sorts I can work on and publish the next two chapters at the same time, if you all would like.
But sincerely, thank you all oh so very much!

¡Warning! This chapter contains slight mentions of throat grabbing. If you're not comfortable with that please read with caution during the end of this chapter. Thank you!¡

°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•

My breathing was steady, calm and even while my mind drifted back to a dream I wanted to remember.

The room was dark, quiet and the bed was warm.

I imagine a possibility for the future, ten years or maybe more.
I imagine myself, somehow getting over my need for escape, my 'homesick sorrows' as I try to remember their names.

My brow furrows ever so slightly.

'Clara...Georgie...Frederick.'

I was certain those were their names.

I try my best to imagine the three unborn - and unreal children, trying to remember their features.

I imagine myself, possibly being happy...

°
°
°

~~~

°
°
°

George sighs as he stands from his seat upon his throne, a small smile upon his face as I look up at him with small smile.

"Long day for you too, my love?" I ponder, leaning forward as the male in question turns his attention to me, a loving expression on his face as he steps closer to me and holds out his hand - which I take as he pulls me up.