Order of the Pheonix

This was the first summer where Estella couldn't write daily letters to Harry, it didn't stop her from sending him food and short one sentences letters. Boy, did she miss him. It physically hurt to not see him, as if part of her were missing or incomplete. It didn't help that Harry'd sent her daily letters ranging from asking if something was wrong; to worrying about why her letters were so short and abrupt; and to asking if she could visit when the Dursleys had gone on a holiday trip to France: a visit she wanted more than anything to go on.

Instead, her summer had been consumed with visiting Cedric, who was very bored and typically not allowed to leave the house, visiting the Weasleys; and hanging out with Hermione and Sienna.

Estella currently sat in her room in Twelve Grimmauld Place, the site where Sirius and her mother grew up, writing Harry a short letter. It was the only place she could do so without getting caught by her father or Sirius.

"Estella!" a voice yelled, following a door swinging open and hitting the wall with a bang.

"I told you you aren't allowed to have contact with him!" her father scolded, an angry look on his face.

"Merlin, how did you even know?" Estella asked. She'd been really careful about leaving evidence behind.

"A lava cake...Essy, that's your favorite, and the only person you'd willingly send it to is Harry," Aspen rolled his eyes at his daughter. Did she think he was born yesterday?

Estella glared at him. How did he expect her to go a whole holiday without having contact with Harry, especially considering he didn't even tell her why she couldn't?

"No, I can't see him; I can't write him! Why? It makes no sense!" snapped Estella as she yanked the letter away from his approaching hand.

"It's for your own safety!" replied Aspen, anger combined with fear, evident in his voice.

"If I'm not allowed to see him, at least let me send this! He's desperate for an answer. Ron and Hermione have ignored him all summer!" yelled Estella.

The vein in his forehead had never been so prominent, "You've had contact with him all summer?!"

"Dad-"

"No, Estella, this is for your own safety as well as Harry's. You'll stay in your room for the time being. No more writing Harry! And no more Lun!" said Aspen. And with that he left the room, leaving a very pissed-off Estella behind.

Moments later, a knock sounded on her door, and in walked Ron and Hermione.

"You've been writing him?" Ron said, his eyes gleaming with betrayal.

"Ron," snapped Hermione, slapping his arm.

"What? He's my best friend, and I haven't gotten to talk to him all summer," said a flustered Ron.

"You're so insensitive sometimes," Hermione said as she sat on the bed.

"Ron, you blab things all the time by accident!" replied Estella.

Ron shrugged, knowing it was true. "I don't think I'd blab about that!"

Hermione laughed. "Ron, you'd tell without even knowing you've done it!"

In an attempt to get Estella to forget about the fight with her dad, they played a game of Exploding Snaps before Mrs. Weasley called them downstairs. Unknown to Ron, Hermione, or Estella, members of the order had made their way to four privet drive to fetch Harry after a dementor attack.

"One second, I'm gonna change," said Estella.

Hermione and Ron left the room. How was she supposed to send Harry food now? Making a lava cake was definitely a bad idea, one she wouldn't be making in the future. Estella slipped on black athleisure leggings and a Gryffindor jumper she'd stolen from Harry before making her way downstairs.