More Inspections/Did Umbridge Find Out?

The sun rose bright and early, shining through the pillars of the Tower and onto a sleeping Estella and Harry, tangled in each other's arms, lying naked under the creme blanket and surrounded by pillows. Their bodies were exhausted, considering they went on for hours, at least to three am, meaning they didn't get much sleep.

Estella was the first to wake as sunlight reflected directly against her face. A light blush and smirk spread across her cheeks when she saw the sleeping Harry next to her. She slowly moved from under the blanket and grabbed the sporadically scattered clothing from the floor. Her eyes widened as she read Harry's watch.

She moved back towards him, clutching the blanket over her chest, and she nudged him awake.

His eyes fluttered open. "What? What's wrong?" his low, raspy, and husky voice sent shivers through Estella.

"Har, we've got to go," she whispered and kissed him good morning before moving away to search for her shirt.

Harry's eyes widened, and Estella watched as what they'd done came flooding back to him. He smiled teasingly at her and reached out in an attempt to pull her back.

"Harry!" she squealed as he began pressing kisses to the side of her face.

"Let's just stay," he whispered seductively. That was quite alluring, but if they wanted to get back into the common room before they were caught, they'd have to leave soon.

"That is very tempting," she grinned, "but they're gonna start waking up soon. And I don't fancy explaining why you look so pleased."

Harry's grin widened. Estella stood up and shrugged on her black jeans as Harry watched with awe and a mischievous smirk. "Harry, you've gotta get dressed!" she laughed, throwing his shirt to his face.

Harry laughed and stood up, searching for his clothes. He pulled on his shirt and pants, but nowhere in sight was his Quidditch jumper, which he'd been previously wearing. He turned around and looked at Estella, who was muttering a quick vanishing spell. In all her glory, she stood looking absolutely radiant, and he stood there for a solid moment just marveling at the sight of her.

"It's mine now, you can't have it," she squealed as his arms wrapped around her.

"You look far better than I do in it, Essy baby," he teased, pressing light and slow kisses to her neck. He grinned as he saw the light marks he left that night.

"Aw, thank you Harry beary," she said before she burst out laughing, and Harry followed suit.

That was disgusting.

"Don't say that again," he laughed, echoing through the staircase as they made their way down. His hands wrapped around her once he saw no one in the corridor; holding her close as they made their way to Gryffindor Tower.

He released her from his embrace as they reached the Fat Lady portrait, which swung open as they said, "Mimbulus Mimbletonia."

"I knew it!" a familiar voice squealed.

Sitting on the couch were Charlotte and Fred Weasly.

"I knew it!" Charlotte squealed as she leaped up from Fred's lap. "I knew it, but Sienna and Hermione wouldn't confirm out of sworn secrecy!"

"Char, you're going to wake people up!" hissed Estella.

"I believe the same could be said for the two of you," Harry quipped. "There's no way you'd be up this early if you weren't dating Fred."

"Hey, mate, keep it under wraps, yeah?" said Fred as he dragged an excited Charlotte close to him. "What are you doing walking in the common room at the crack of dawn."