Relations

That night Estella met Harry in the common room as he said to.

"You ready?" Harry was practically bouncing with excitement. A lot of thought had gone into this surprise date. He'd even learned how to bake and cook her favorite foods.

"Yea...?" replied Estella hesitantly. Harry was practically beaming with excitement.

He took her head, led her out of the common room, and up to the moonlit and typically unused Astronomy Tower that was charmed to keep everyone besides them out.

The Tower was quite secluded and unused as it faced the wrong side of the constellations and solar systems they studied and most students refused to come up here due to its apparent hauntedness, which was false as no ghost ever lingered in there; virtually, the only people who came up here were Harry, Estella, Ron, Hermione, Sienna, Charlotte, and the twins.

Estella's eyes widened as she saw the picnic basket from third year, glittering fairy lights, and a black fuzzy blanket with a boatload of pillows sporadically laid across it. The only visible light beside the lightly gleaming fairy lights etched around the basket was the moonlight.

Harry nervously glances at her, anxiety coursing through him as he watched her take in the sight of the Tower.

"Harry," Estella whispered, "this is amazing!" And she meant it.

Harry grinned. He led her toward the blanket and nudged her to sit on the floor.

"That's a relief. Would've been real embarrassing if I made all your favorite foods and you-" Estella cut him off with a passionate kiss.

"Of course, I like it, Harry. Not even like, this is sick," she said. It must've taken him a hundred times to get the lava cake and baked mac and cheese right, knowing Harry and his horrendous cooking skills.

"This is edible, right?" teased Estella.

He laughed. "For once, my cooking is edible. I promise it will not give you food poisoning," Harry said in a playful tone.

"You did this for me?" Estella asked, feeling slightly unworthy considering she hadn't done anything for him like this.

Harry looked at her with a curious expression at her tone of voice. He saw the disbelief in her eyes and the kind of sadness on her face. Harry pulled her into his lap and cupped her face.

"Es," he said in a warming whisper. "I'd do anything for you, you know that, right?" Estella couldn't fight the smile that spread on her face.

"But, I didn't do anything-"

Harry cut her off with a slow kiss. "Estella, you do little things for me every day and you don't even know it," he said, resting his forehead against hers. "Each day I get to open little notes from you that either tell me 'remember whens, quotes you find funny or love, lyrics that remind me of you-and vice-versa-facts about my favorite quidditch teams, and reasons why you put up with me.' Estella, you mean everything to me. You have bewitched me in body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you," he whispered gently.

Estella's face immediately flushed and her smile wouldn't and couldn't fade. "Did you just-?"

Harry grinned and Estella squealed loudly. All four hundred and forty-two pages were worth the smile on her face.

"You finally read The Pride and Prejudice!?"

Harry nodded. "The things I do for you," he said, smiling.

"Oh my gosh, did you like it? It's the original enemies to lovers story which is partly why it's so good, but also Mr. Darcy is just-"

Harry cut off her excited ramble with a kiss. He knew she could talk about Pride and Prejudice for ages. As much as he loved to watch her talk, he