Studying Sessions

"No Quidditch practice," said Angelina in hollow tones when Harry, Ron, Estella, and Hermione entered the common room that night after dinner.

"But I kept my temper!" said Harry, horrified. "I didn't say anything to her, Angelina, I swear, I-"

"I know, I know," said Angelina miserably. "She just said she needed a bit of time to consider."

"Consider what?" said Ron angrily. "She's given the Slytherins permission, why not us?"

It wasn't hard to imagine how much Umbridge was enjoying holding the threat of the Gryffindor Quidditch team over their heads and could easily understand why she would not want to relinquish that weapon over them too soon.

"Well," said Hermione, "look on the bright side-at least you'll have time to do Snape's essay!"

"That's a bright side, is it?" snapped Harry, while Ron stared incredulously at Hermione. "No Quidditch practice and extra Potions?"

Harry slumped down into a chair, dragged his Potions essay reluctantly from his bag.

"Estella!" Hermione hissed.

"What?" she asked, confused.

"Go talk to him!"

"But-"

"Go," ushered Ron, pushing her toward Harry.

Estella walked toward him and nudged his side. An annoyed Harry looked up at her until he realized it was her.

"Come on, let's go to the study room," said Estella. The common room was far too loud for Harry to focus, especially because of the noise Fred and George were making while testing their products; sounds of vomiting and cheers filled the common room, followed by a pungent smell.

Harry followed her into a secluded Gryffindor study room. She quickly muttered "muffliato" and sat down next to Harry, beginning to help him with the essay.

Mature Content Begins Here

More than halfway through a wicked idea filled her mind. She leaned forward and pressed a kiss to the base of his neck.

"What did you miss, Harry?" she whispered next to his ear.

Harry shivered. "I almost added Cranberry juice instead of Salamander blood."

"There's one," she said, trailing kisses down his neck and untucking his white button-down from his pants. "Know another?"

"I stirred counterclockwise too soon," Harry muttered as she slowly dropped to her knees under the table. Estella's lips trailed down his torso, pressing lingering kisses to each side of his v-line.

"And?"

Harry stopped writing as he felt her hands unbuckle his belt.

"Ummm..." Harry trailed off as she pulled his pants down, just enough that his clothed length was visible. Estella palmed him through his briefs, grabbing gently, and rubbing him as she felt him growing harder.

"I added the powdered G-Griffin claw too late-" he let out a low moan as her thumb palmed the tip of his cock and released it from its containment.

"What? We're just studying. I'm helping you study," she laughed teasingly.

She nuzzled her nose against his inner thigh and tentatively flicked her tongue around his aching balls. Harry almost lost it when he looked down to see her smiling. She used her tongue to lick his shaft in a straight line to the top and kissed a slow and gentle kiss to the precum leaking tip.