Words from the Author

Hey guys!

I love manga and manhwas so much. A few of my faves are Solo Leveling, Shokugeki no Soma, Boku no Hero, One Punch Man and Tales of Monsters and Gods.

But I have been loving "isekai" types like The Rising of Shield Hero and E-rank Healer even those cooking mangas in another world like Izakaya Nobu and Tondemo Skill Isekai no Horou Meshi.

Recently I have tapped into light novels turned mangas like "Doctor Elise" "The Contract Princess and the Monster Duchess", "The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes", " Under the Oak Tree", "The Villain's Savior" just to name a few.

It gave me so many ideas that I thought of starting a book that combines my love of food and the interesting genre of the "other world/ reincarnation" books.

Introducing my new light novel! My Lady Chef tells the story of a female chef who dies on Earth and finds a second chance in another world.

I hope you love it as much as I did writing it.

I know I am! Here's to this novel! Hehehe!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update! 04/2022

Hello Guys!

As promised, for your  loyalty and patience!

Here are the first  ten chapters of  Season 1 of "Lady Chef" all uploaded for
your reading pleasure!

Comment, Like and Follow me for more updates!

I will try to upload  a chapter every week till we get to the end of S1!

Also....the chapters are shorter is there will be more of them. My usual chapters goes up to 3000 words or less. The one's here are around 1000-1500 words.

Keeps my readers from developing a coma in the midst of the story heehehehee....