❀56.💘

༄ Author Pov

" Oh "

Tzuyu said while rubbing his head. He then pouts making momo cringed. Sana was just staring at him blankly. Tzuyu stared at her back.

" sana baby. My head hurts 🥺 "

" A-ahm I don't know what are you talking about. "

Sana stutters and looks away. She blushed thinking the way he calls her baby.

" Stop making that face or I'm going to smack your head again. Tch "

Momo said. Tzuyu hissed and cross his arm. But then he was thinking.

" Why dahyun suddenly act like that? "

Both sana and momo didn't answer. Momo just shrugs and looks away. She also wonders why dahyun suddenly got up after tzuyu said that Heechul was her boyfriend.

Guess we're just too loud that it distract his focus from reading his book.

Momo thought. Tzuyu hums and leans closer at sana. Sana was reading her book until she felt tzuyu was getting closer to her making her blushed again. Tzuyu was staring at her.

" What are you doing? "

" Will you go out with me tonight? "

" W-what? "

" I'm not sick anymore. Let's have a date tonight. What do you think? "

" I don't think yet. "

" 🥺 "

Gosh, why he suddenly asked me out on a date?! I'm shaking.

Sana thought. Suddenly someone interrupts them.

" Tzuyu oppar, if sana doesn't want to go out on a date with you, then let me just go out on a date with you. What do you think? "

🔥👄🔥

It was Jennie. It makes sana flinch and clenched her fist. Tzuyu did still not realize that sana in front of him was glaring at him since he was looking at Jennie. After Jennie ask him, he smiles excitedly.

" Sure- "

" NO! "

" Oh. . "

Tzuyu then smiles sweetly at sana.

" Aww. I want to go out with tzuyu oppar. "

Jennie said while pouting. Sana turns around facing Jennie. Her eyes already on fire. She looks at Jennie.

" Do you want to die? 🔥👄🔥 "

Sana mouthed at her making Jennie smile nervously.

" I-it's okay tzuyu oppar. Maybe next time. "

" Hmm okay, girlfriend. "

Sana glare at tzuyu after tzuyu calls Jennie his girlfriend. Tzuyu looks at sana.

" What? "

" Hmphh! go back to your seat. I don't want to see your face. Do you think you're so handsome? tch "

" I'm probably not so handsome. But my lips are so tempting. Do you want to kiss? "

" . . . Stop that, tzuyu. "