❀27. 👽💋🐿️

༄ Author Pov

" How are you so sure that you will get married to him after graduated? "

Sana looked at him and hissed. She punches his arm then looks away.

" Because I've been dreaming of getting married to my crush. And now he's mine. I'm sure he's the one for me tzuyu."

"HAHA. After the kiss you gave me? Are you so sure that he's the one for you? wow. I'm impressed, minatozaki-

" yah! "

Tzuyu scoffed then looked away. He didn't know what to say. He was shocked knowing sana is in a relationship with dahyun already. Of course, he was hurting. But sana is not his girlfriend though. He hates this feeling. His heart was burning.

" I don't think he's the one for you sana. "

" Who are you to talk like that to me? "

" Your parent's favorite future son in law "

Tzuyu flipped his hair, making Sana cringed. Tzuyu was trying to ease his heart and not showing sana that he was hurting.

" Just because you're my parent's favorite future son in law doesn't mean that we're meant to be together. Don't hope too much. I don't love you. I love dahyun. Got it? "

" Hahahaha "

Tzuyu shakes his head but his heart keeps burning. He just laughed and clapped his hands.

" Let's make a bet again. "

" NO TZUYU. we're done. "

Sana crosses her arm while puffed her cheek.

" Oh come on. You always win though. So I'm sure you're going to win again although I don't think so you can win this time."

Tzuyu bit his lips and sana looked straight on his lips. Sana looks away.

" WHAT IS IT NOW? "

" I can do anything to you and you can't get mad at me. If you get mad at me then you lose. "

sana was thinking and she frowned.

" Do I look stupid to you? yah! "

" Ouch. "

Tzuyu rubs his head. He looks at sana who now glares at him.

" What kind of bet are you trying to play with me Tzuyu? then what about me huh? "

" You can say what you want to do to me before we both agree to this bet. . Stupid. And one more thing, smacking my head is also not allowed. Tsk. "

Sana was about to smack his head but Tzuyu kissed her lips.

" . . . Chou Tzuyu!! "

" Oh, are you mad? "

Tzuyu grin.

" Yah!! I'm not agree yet! Why did you kiss me?! I already have a boyfriend!

" So what? You mad, sis? "

Tzuyu smirk. Sana rolls her eyes then thinking what she wants to do to Tzuyu so he will easily get lose. Knowing that Tzuyu always makes her mad, it's not helping at all. Tzuyu hum while waiting for sana to talk.

Suddenly a light bulb went on in her head, sana smirked. She then looks at tzuyu.

" Fine. I'm sure I can handle my temper from now on. I'm not going to lose on you brat! I want you to have a girlfriend this week. If you didn't get a girlfriend, then you lose. how's that sound? I agree with this bet. so it's up to you to say yes or yes. "