❀11. 😮

༄ Author Pov

Tzuyu drove his car to sana house. He sometimes uses his car when he wants to. And since he will go out with sana, he will use his car. Sana almost canceled going out with tzuyu since tzuyu kept disturbing her by calls and text.

Flashback

Sana already backs at her house. She then immediately changed her uniform school by taking a shower. When she's done, she just takes her time by laying on the bed while texting with dahyun. She was happy texting with him. He knows how to make sana smile and laugh.

While she was texting with him, suddenly she got a call from an unknown number. She wonders who calls her. She then decided to pick up the call.

" Hello, my lovely squirrel baby chubby cheeks. Hehehehe "

Sana cringed and looked at her phone screen. She still can't get who's talking with her right now.

" Who are you? "

Sana decided to ask the latter. The latter gasped.

" You don't know me? "

" Huh? "

" I'm your future husband. ehem "

The latter said then chuckle. She rolled her eyes and hung up the call. But after a couple of seconds, the latter call her again. Sana groaned.

" Yahhh! "

" Ouch. Baby. "

" Don't baby me. I'm not your baby! if you didn't tell me your name then get the f- "

" Tzuyu. I'm tzuyu. Tsk. "

" Oh. "

That's all sana said.

" So this is your number? "

" Yes. What are you doing? hehe "

" Just laying on my bed while talking with the most annoying person in the world. "

" You mean talking with your future husband chou tzuyu? Ehem. "

" Eeeeee "

" Just kidding. I will pick you up tonight. Don't forget to give me your address okay? "

" Yeah sure. I will text you later. "

" Okay~ what are you doing? "

". . . "

" Oh sorry. I mean, you already eat?"

" Not yet. I'm still full. "

" Mhmm. I'm inside a restaurant pizza. Do you want it? "

" No. *growl*

Unfortunately, sana stomach betrayed her. Sana cheeks reddened making tzuyu laugh.

" Full my ass. Text me your address right now. "

" Hmm fine. "

" Bye love- "

Tzuyu facepalm when sana hanging up the call. He waited for a while until, after a couple of minutes, his phone vibrated. A notification message pop-up on his lock screen phone. He read it and smiled. He then started replying to the message.

To: Sana🐿️

Tq love. 😗👀

Tzuyu taps the send button and giggles.