❀45. 💔💔💔

༄ Author Pov

Tzuyu tears can't stop falling on his cheeks until he gets startled when someone just wipes his tears. He tilted his head to look at the latter and was surprised it was Elkie.

Tzuyu blinked his eyes but tears still fell on his cheeks making Elkie sighed. She wipes his tears again with her handkerchief. Tzuyu sniffs while staring at her.

" What are you doing here, cutie? "

Tzuyu asks Elkie, making Elkie blushed a little. Even though he already knows her name, he still calls her cutie. She then answers him.

" Before that, I want to say sorry. I overheard your conversation with sana earlier. That's why I came here to look for you. "

Tzuyu doesn't know what to say. But he looks away and sniffs.

" Does that mean you also hear what sana just said to me? "

" Y-yes. But I didn't mean to overhear. I'm sorry. "

" It's okay. "

Tzuyu chuckled sadly. He sniffs again while looking down. Still feeling sad about what sana just told him.

Pak you authornim.

Tzuy- I- 🥺

Tzuyu then looks at Elkie while smiling sadly.

" I'm fine now. you can leave cutie. "

Elkie stared at him. As much she wants to stay longer with him but she decides to smile back and nod. she doesn't want to bother tzuyu. Afraid tzuyu doesn't like it.

Just when she was about to leave, the bell suddenly rang signaling that their first subject will get started soon. Both of them look at each other and suddenly giggle.

" Guess I also have to leave. Let's go together then since you're here with me. "

Tzuyu said while smiling. It makes Elkie's heart flutter and nod. Tzuyu gets up then walks together with Elkie.

" Thank you for earlier, cutie. "

Tzuyu was now in front of his class. Elkie nodded while trying not to squeal because tzuyu kept smiling at her.

" You're welcome, tzuyu Oppa. Have a nice day "

" You too, cutie. Bye "

Tzuyu smiled again before Elkie returned to her class, feeling so happy that she managed to make tzuyu smile and talk to tzuyu.

Tzuyu then got inside his class and didn't even look at sana and dahyun who seemed to be staring at him. He went to his seat and smiled at Jennie.

" Where'd you go earlier, tzu? "

Jennie asks. Tzuyu took out his history subject while answering her.

" Rooftop. "

" Rooftop? with who? "

" With a cutie. "

" A cutie? "

Jennie asks again. Tzuyu just nodded while reading his history subject. Jennie saw tzuyu seems not in the mood. She wonders why tzuyu suddenly seems not in the mood. Even dahyun and sana are also not in the mood.

Meanwhile, sana was listening to tzuyu and Jennie's conversation but she just acts like she doesn't listen to it since she was reading her history subject. Dahyun was also reading the history subject.