✨ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ✨

A story between The Nerd Girl, Minatozaki Sana & The Gay Boy, Chou Tzuyu.

Just a simple BET, Which both of them will change themselves into A gorgeous girl & A straight Boy and see who got a lot of fans in a week at their school.

Those who have a lot of fans in their school, The winner will get what they want from the loser.

Minatozaki sana & Chou Tzuyu were known for being enemies in their school. They always got into detention for always fighting with each other inside their class.

Until one day, when they got into detention, Chou Tzuyu, who always brought his hand fan, asked sana to join the bet. Sana agreed and sana always wins when it comes to Chou Tzuyu before everytime they fight. Because to her, Chou Tzuyu is a weak Gay Boy.

Because of the bet, both of them change into a Gorgeous girl and a straight yet handsome boy.

For the first time in Tzuyu life, he started to question himselves if he is still a gay or straight because damn sana is too gorgeous and Tzuyu having a hard time to win the bet.

While sana, she wants to win the bet. It's also getting hard for her to win when Tzuyu is too handsome and there's something about him making sana hate the feeling. Tzuyu got a lot of fans because of his handsomeness and gentlemanly attitude.

And there's one person that captured Sana's attention. It was Kim Dahyun. Sana has a crush on him for too long. Knowing the boy started to fall in love with the gorgeous sana,

Will Tzuyu give up on the bet and just confess his feelings to sana or will he win the bet and make sana his girlfriend?

Or maybe just give up on everything and let his heart be broken as long as sana is happy with someone she really loves so much.