❀42. 💋

༄ Author Pov

" I miss your lips. "

Tzuyu's breath hitch after sana said those words. It makes his heart beat faster, he can feel his cheeks redden.

" You m-miss my lips? "

Tzuyu asks sana. Wanting to hear sana say those words again or he will think he is just imagining because how can sana said she misses his lips when she already has a boyfriend.

Right?

But somehow, he can feel the entire zoo in his stomach right now and his heart still can't stop beating faster.

she's gonna be the death of me.

" I miss your lips, Tzu

" I miss your lips, Tzu. "

Ugkh my heart!!

Tzuyu thought after sana said those words again. it's like his soul just leaves his body for a second before coming back again after sana calls his name.

" Tzuyu ah. "

Tzuyu was now biting his pillow while trying not to squeal. He clears his throat.

" Yes? "

" Are you mad? "

" Why should I be mad at you? "

" Because I said I miss your lips. I really miss your lips tzuyu ah. I don't know why. "

Triple kill.

" I'm not mad if you miss my lips

" I'm not mad if you miss my lips. But. . . Do you want me to go there right now? "

Tzuyu asks sana while trying to calm his heart from beating faster. Sana chuckled.

" No need Tzu. You just got back home and I don't want to make you get tired of coming here again. "

" I'll never get tired of you sana. "

Sana on the other phone was also trying to calm down her heart after what tzuyu just said.

" R-really? you'll never get tired of me? "