❀65.😳

༄ Author Pov

" Momo chan, are you alright? "

sana nudge her best friend. Momo has been spacing out since lunchtime. She hasn't touched her food even once. Momo look at her and nodded.

" I'm alright. Just have no appetite to eat. "

Momo chuckle. Sana nodded slowly while still stared at her best friend. She was thinking about something but decide not to think about it and comfort her best friend.

" you have to eat even just for once."

" Okay, mommy. "

Momo said making sana giggle. Momo started to eat while and sana continue eating her food. in front of her, there was mina and chaeyoung feed each other food. Mina look at her and smirk making sana hissed. Sana was waiting for her boyfriend to come since he said he will be right back. He was going to send a book that he borrowed from the library.

Beside mina, there was Jennie who seems spacing out too. Mina suddenly talks to her.

" Jenjen. . "

" Yeah? "

Jennie looks at mina. Mina started to ask Jennie.

" Who's more sweet? Me and my girlfriend or sana with her alien boyfriend? "

sana frowned. Jennie looks at sana then at mina. She doesn't expect mina will ask her something like that. Sana crosses her arms while stared at mina. Mina wiggles her eyebrows at Jennie.

" It was me and my girlfriend, right? "

" I- "

Momo just listening while eating her food. Sana stared at Jennie. Jennie immediately looks away while scratching her nape. She then looks at momo and talks.

" I-it's me and momo. "

Momo suddenly chokes on her food making sana startled. She patted momo back and give momo water to drink.

" Jenjen! "

momo huffed making Jennie chuckle.

" Sorry babe~ "

" . . . "

" Woah. You two really something. Yet momo still denied that you two are in a relationship. Momo, am I your best friend? 🥺 "

sana stifle a laugh while momo groaned.

" There's nothing between me and Jennie. "

" Really? I don't mind if you've become a gay momo chan. You're still my best friend. "

Momo rolls her eyes making Jennie and sana stifle a laugh.

" Enough baby. Come here, want some more? "

" Yes, chaengie. You're so sweet. I love you. "

" I love you too~ "

sana hissed. She then saw her boyfriend but sana frowned. Tzuyu was together with another girl.

" See you tonight Tzuyu Oppa. "

" Okay cutie. "

Tzuyu smile making Elkie blushed. She then walks towards her best friend while tzuyu walks towards his friends and girlfriend.