❀53. 🔥

༄ Author Pov

" It's. . . "

BAAM! !

Both of them got startled when the door suddenly opened. Tzuyu and Sana's eyes widened and stared at the person.

" TZUYU MY BABYYY!~ "

" UGHK. . "

sana blinked her eyes watching tzuyu get hugged tightly by nayeon.

" My baby Tzu. How are you, baby? Why are you getting sick? I'm so worried about you after knowing you get sick. Jihyo just told me you get sick. You already drink your medicine? oh, my baby~ "

Tzuyu froze when his bias, Im nayeon hugged him tightly while patting his head.

" N-noona- "

" Yes, baby boy? "

Nayeon looks at tzuyu while squeezing his cheek. She squeals and hugs him again while not realizing sana was trying to calm down herself.

" I-i can't breathe n-noona. "

Nayeon pulled away from the hug and cupped tzuyu cheeks.

" Sorry. How are you, baby? Why are you getting sick? "

" I haven't eaten since yesterday. "

" Why?! Why are you not eating? "

" I- I don't have an appetite to eat. "

Tzuyu said, not looking at sana who was fiddling with her finger while pouting a little. She knows it was her fault.

" You should eat no matter what. Look at you now, get sick because of it. Don't ever do that again, okay? you make me worried so much, baby. "

Tzuyu blushed a little and nodded. He can't believe his bias will come to visit him even without trying. He frowned when nayeon suddenly giggled.

" You're so cute wearing those Yoda pajamas. And this? tzuyu. For real? a lightsaber? "

Nayeon laughed hard, making tzuyu blushed. He huffed making nayeon waved her hand.

" Sorry. You're so adorable. "

Nayeon chuckles and suddenly realizes there is sana. She frowned.

" Oh sana. You're here. "

Hmphh!

sana thought. She then gets startled when nayeon hugs her.

" I'm sorry for barging in so suddenly. I'm just worried about my baby tzuyu. Seeing you're here makes me happy a little. "

Nayeon said while chuckling. Sana nodded and smiled back but actually got annoyed inside saying stop calling tzuyu your baby!

" It's okay nayeon unnie. "

" Did I interrupt you two? "

" N-no. Hehehe. "

I was about to confess it's tzuyu that I love but you- hmmph!

" Okay then. Tzuyu baby, you already eat? "

Nayeon cupped tzuyu cheeks making tzuyu cheeks redden. It annoyed sana even more and getting more jealous. She pouts and gets up to leave.