❀24. 🦊🗣️👽

༄ Author Pov

The next morning. Tzuyu was talking with his best friend Chaeyoung outside of their school. He arrived early with chaeyoung and both of them waited for mina and sana since tzuyu and chaeyoung got a message from them to wait outside the school. Which makes tzuyu excited and happy a little.

While talking with his best friend, Mina arrived and she blushed when her crush waited for her outside the school. Chaeyoung saw her and smiled.

" Morning chaeng, tzuyu. "

" Morning minari. "

Chaeyoung smiles showing her dimple that Mina loves to see. Tzuyu looks at his best friend and smirks. Feeling proud that chaeyoung and mina seem to get closer each day. He was waiting for sana and wondering why sana took so long.

" Where is sana? "

" oh, you also wait for sana? "

Tzuyu looked at them and nodded. He smiles while looking around. He doesn't care if some girls winking at him since he's not interested at all.

After some minutes, momo arrived at school. Momo walks towards them and raises her eyebrows.

" What are you guys doing here? "

" Waiting for sana chan. "

" Oh. "

Momo crossed her arm then looked at tzuyu.

" You're free after school right? "

Tzuyu who looked somewhere, looked at momo. He hums while thinking.

" Nope. I- "

" Are you serious about wanting to join the dance competition? "

Momo asks him seriously. She seems mad when tzuyu answers no as if he isn't interested to join the dance competition. Besides they only have three days left. They haven't chosen what song they will dance and they haven't danced together yet. Momo is pissed off right now.

" Hmm. "

" It's okay Tzuyu. I can find someone else though. If you don't want to join, just tell me already so I won't ask you again and waste my time on you. "

Momo tries to calm down. Tzuyu rubs his temple and huffs.

" Fine. I'm free after school. "

" YOU'VE BEING SERIOUS OR NOT?"

" Yes momo. Relax okay? Why do you seem not in the mood? Do you argue with your boyfriend? "

Tzuyu chuckled, making Momo stare at him sternly. If the stare can kill someone, tzuyu is probably dead by now. Mina knows it when momo suddenly is a different person. Tzuyu saw her glare at him making him clear his throat.

" Sorry. You still remember that I will treat you every time we go out right? "

momo nodded. She does not glare at him anymore. Tzuyu grinned since he made her calm down. He thinks that it's really easy to cool her down when it comes to food.

" So, Have a nice day. "

Tzuyu grin.

" You're not funny at all. "

Momo shakes her head and starts to get inside telling her best friend that she will get inside first. Mina nodded and momo started to get inside. Tzuyu scratches his head when she gets inside.