❀9. 🦊💔

༄ Author Pov

Sana left the canteen with dahyun leaving tzuyu. She doesn't realize that her best friend was watching them since she came to the canteen. It surprised momo and mina when they saw sana with dahyun coming to the canteen. Mostly momo. She didn't have an appetite to eat her food when she saw dahyun with sana. Mina looks at momo and looks back at sana and dahyun.

" Do you know what I'm thinking? "

Mina asked momo. Momo only nodded while watching sana holding dahyun arm. She doesn't know how to explain what she feels right now.

Angry, disappointed, sad, confused.

" I'll leave first. Need to go to the toilet. "

" Eh? Wait. I'll follow you besides, I'm done eating too. Do you want to wait for sana chan? "

" No. "

" Huh? Okay? "

Mina drank her water and started leaving the canteen with momo.

Sana and dahyun now staying on the rooftop. She loves the feeling of staying with her crush. Just both of them. Sana blushed.

Dahyun looks at her and chuckles.

" You know, you can just stay with tzuyu. You're not finished eating your food earlier "

" It's okay. He's annoying. I'm not her girlfriend, anyway. "

Dahyun smile. Sana loves to see dahyun smile. She doesn't expect that she will talk with her crush today. She felt happy.

" You look so happy. "

" Y-yes "

" why? "

Dahyun staring at her, making sana blushing hard. How can she talk if dahyun was staring at her?

" B-because you're here talking with me. "

" Huh? "

It surprised dahyun. He was smiling widely while staring into sana. He found her so beautiful without glasses. Never thought that sana would become so beautiful.

" I'm happy you're here with me. "

Dahyun felt happy to hear what sana said. Sana blushed.

" You're beautiful. "

Sana cheeks reddened when she hears her crush compliment her.

" Thank you. "

Sana hides her blushing face. She wants to squeal. Her heart beats faster when he holding her hand. Sana looked at him.

" You don't have to cover your face. I want to see your beautiful face, sana. "

Dahyun smile while holding sana hands. Sana blushed hard and she just let her crush holding her hand.

" I love holding your hands."

" M-me too. "

Both of them blushed.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, someone was watching them holding hands. And it was momo.

Tears fall on her cheek. She wipes her tears away and starts leaving.