❀57.👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

༄ Author Pov

" Haa~ "

Both of them pulled away the kiss to catch their breath. Sana was staring deeply into tzuyu's eyes. She can feel her cheeks redden. Same goes to tzuyu who now caresses sana cheeks. He pecks her lips making sana hide her reddened face into tzuyu's chest. Tzuyu chuckle.

" Are you shy? "

" Shut up. "

" Hehehe. I fall in love with your lips even more- ouch hehe "

" Stop talking like that. Hmphh "

" But you like it- "

" Tzuyu! "

" Hahaha. Okay okay, I won't say anything. Hehehe "

" hmphh. "

Tzuyu lifts her chin to look into his eyes. He smiles sweetly at her making sana blushed. At a time like this, she doesn't know what to talk about their relationship. They are not in a relationship yet but already kiss each other's lips. Sometimes she wonders if tzuyu loves her as much as she loves him. She knows momo told her that tzuyu loves her and he can't confess to her since she already has a dahyun. But right now, she was single. And she was waiting for tzuyu to confess his feelings. She was waiting for him to confess his feelings to her. She badly wants to hear from Tzuyu that he loves her. But how can she let him know? she doesn't even know how.

While tzuyu, he was nervous. He already knows sana was single. But he was thinking that sana realizes she loves herself. He was thinking what if sana was not ready to get in a relationship yet? he doesn't want to rush anything. Sometimes he was thinking, is their kiss was nothing, or is there something in it? Does Sana feel it too? Does she fall in love with him? He doesn't know. He badly wants to confess. But he was thinking, is sana ready? What if sana was not ready yet? What if sana doesn't love him? what if the kiss was because she was just missing him? what if the kiss was actually nothing? what if-

" I love you. "

Tzuyu frozen. He can't feel his heartbeat. It's like his heart stopped for a while the moment sana said the three words.

" W-what? "

Tzuyu heard it. But he was asking her again. It seems it was his imagination. but he felt sana cupped his cheeks and staring into his eyes.

" I love you, tzuyu. "

Tzuyu doesn't know what to say. He still feels shocked. This is unexpected. Sana? love him? really?

" Is this the real lif- "

Tzuyu felt sana slap his cheeks softly and shook her head.

" This is not the time to sing, tzuyu. I'm being serious right now. "

" Y-you love me? "

Tzuyu stared into her eyes. Sana closed her eyes and nodded slowly. She opened her eyes and stared into his eyes.

" I've been wanting to confess my feelings to you since I visited you the other day. B-but I'm not ready. I'm afraid that you were pushing me away after what I've said to you. I love you, tzuyu. Do you feel the same? "

sana was staring at his eyes. Tzuyu was staring back but he couldn't say anything. Not that he doesn't love her. He was too shocked. Sana confessed to him that she loves him. But sana thinks otherwise. She was thinking probably tzuyu doesn't feel the same that she decides to pull away her hands from his cheeks. in a couple of seconds, sana felt tzuyu hold both hands to his cheeks back. Tzuyu looks away while blushing.