❀7. 👨‍🏫

༄ Author Pov

Sana already walks into her class. She can hear students from the other classes start whistling. But she just shrugs and smirks.

She arrived outside her class and gulped when she saw her history teacher, Mr.Ku was sitting on his chair while holding a book. His eyes then landed on her.

" Yes? May I help you? Or you're a new student? "

". . . "

Chaeyoung chuckled silently along with all the students inside their class. Tzuyu stopped writing and his eyes sparkled when he saw her.

Damn, she makes me straight. I can feel it in my bones.

Tzuyu thought. He found sana is so beautiful without glasses. Not that he doesn't find sana is beautiful with glasses, sana is a nerdy cute girl with glasses. That's why tzuyu sometimes loves to annoy her. Sana will fix her glasses when she's angry. Although sometimes tzuyu always got smacked on the head.

And now seeing sana without glasses, he was thinking if he is still gay or not. He made a bet with chaeyoung last night that he will win the bet and was sure he'll not get interested in sana when he sees sana today. But tzuyu was wrong. What is even worse is, he kisses sana in front of so many students.

Sounds ridiculous, right?

Tzuyu was thinking about it too.

Sana clear her throat and was about to answer when Mr.Ku gasped.

" Wait, a minute- MINATOZAKI SANA? Is that you? "

Finally.

Sana thought. Sana scratched her neck and nodded shyly.

" Sana, saranghae! "

Sana chuckle when there's a student who Started whistled. While tzuyu, he throws a pen on the latter's head making the latter wince in pain. Mr.Ku tilts his head to look at the latter after tzuyu throws the pen. He doesn't know that tzuyu throw the pen on the latter's head because he was focused on sana.

" What happened to you? "

Tzuyu glare at the latter, making the latter shake his head at Mr.Ku. Tzuyu smirk.

" So sana, wow. After almost 10 minutes, where were you? "

Sana doesn't expect Mr.Ku going to ask such a question. Sana was about to answer but he interrupts again.

bich-

" You're beautiful, sana. I don't know why you suddenly changed into these. . Gorgeous girl. But I like nerd cute with glasses of you. You're so cute with that. "

Mr.Ku smile. Sana was speechless. Mr.Ku started clasping both of his hands.

" But anyway, I guess you have your reason. And you know the rules in our school, right? "

Sana pout. She nodded.

" Don't put on makeup too much, but it was just a light make up Mr.Ku. *pout* I'm sorry. "

" No-no-no. It's alright. You're my favorite student. I know you're a talented student, well although you always get detention with your boyfriend- "

Sana and tzuyu suddenly cough, making Mr.Ku look at both of them.

" Did I say something wrong? "

" No, Mr.Ku! They're in a relationship because I saw them ki- ouch it's hurt "

The latter whose earlier got hit on the head with a pen by tzuyu was again stomped on the feet by chaeyoung who was sitting beside the latter.

" What's wrong Y/N? "

" N-nothing. "

Chaeyoung glares at Y/N making Y/N look away, pouting. Tzuyu and sana blushed and sighed in relief.

" Is Tzuyu told you to change yourself? Did he say something that makes you change yourself? "

Both sana and tzuyu frowned at Mr. Ku's question. It was the truth, but it was just a bet and besides, sana also agrees. But Mr.Ku thinks the other way.

" I- "

And again, sana talk was interrupted by Mr.Ku. Sana trying not to throw something on her teacher's head.

" Tzuyu, don't do that again to your girlfriend. Just love her the way she is! 😡 "

" Mr.Ku. actually- "

" Shh. I don't want to know "

Tzuyu facepalm. He's also trying not to throw a pen onto his teacher's head. Both sana and tzuyu blushing hard right now.

" Apologize to your girlfriend. "

Tzuyu facepalm again. Chaeyoung and the others trying so hard not to laugh. Sana is already blushing so hard. Just what pills did Mr.Ku eat today.

" But Mr.Ku, She's just- "

" Apologize or you will get detention until late at night in this school "

What the fuck?!

Tzuyu thought. Sana who was listening suddenly to a light bulb appeared on her mind. She smirks and talks. She pout.

" Yes. He so means Mr.Ku. I'm hurt. "

What the fuck sana?!

Tzuyu frowned. He looks at sana who was pretending to get hurt, and tzuyu grits his teeth.

Did she do that on purpose so I'll get detention?

Tzuyu thought. Mr.Ku looks at tzuyu.

" Chou Tzuyu. Did you hear that? Are you going to apologize to sana or not? "

" I- "

Tzuyu was hesitant. And he was thinking. But then a light bulb also appears on his mind. He smirks and starts getting up.

These make sana suddenly frozen. She was still standing inside the class. She's not sitting in her chair yet. Tzuyu then walks towards sana and with his bold action, he took sana hand and kisses her palm sweetly.

The students inside their class started squealing silently. Dahyun just crosses his arm watching them.

" Tzuyu is so sweet. I get jealous! "

Sana blushing hard but at the same time wants to punch his face. Doesn't know why, she just has the urge to punch his cute baby face. Sana clears her throat. Tzuyu started to talk.

" I'm sorry, baby. It's my fault. Will you forgive me? "

Tzuyu stuck his tongue out since Mr.Ku can't see, but he can hear tzuyu apologizes to sana. Sana frowned. Tzuyu wiggles his eyebrow.

" I- "

" Yes, my love? "

damn it CHOU!

Sana looks at Mr.Ku and since she was getting tired because of the teasing and beside her crush seems not in the mood. So she accepts his apology.

" Fine. I forgive you. "

Mr.Ku who was listening nodded and smiled.

" Good. See tzuyu, your girlfriend loves you she accepts your apology "

Bich-

Sana thought. She doesn't know how many times she curses in mind today. Tzuyu chuckles and holds sana hand, making sana surprised. Tzuyu look at sana, smirking.

" What's wrong baby girl? "

" Okay okay stop being sweet in front of me. Get to your seat now. "

Mr.Ku suddenly gets serious and both of them go to their seat. Sana was the one that let go of her hand.

Sana and tzuyu blushing so hard while Mr.Ku continues teaching his students a history subject.

➪ It's impossible to get a teacher like Mr.Ku 😂 Well, See you in the next chapter ✨I'm sorry to put Y/N in this chapter since I don't know what name should I put hahaha.