❀5. 👁️👄👁️

༄ Author Pov

After class ended, Sana and her best friends went to the salon since she needed their help to choose what is the best haircut to make her look beautiful. She needs to win the bet although she still doesn't know what she wants from tzuyu if she's going to win.

It takes two hours inside the salon. Momo almost passed out after she saw how beautiful sana is without wearing glasses. Sana blushed and covered her face.

" Stop staring at me. "

Sana said. Momo giggled along with mina who was still staring at sana. Mina blushed. She can't look at pretty girls for too long. It makes her blush hard.

Chaengie only. Chaengie only.

Mina talks like a mantra inside her mind. After they compliment sana beauty, they get inside the mall to shopping.

Sana can feel a group of boy students staring at her right now. Sana knows them since they wear the same uniform school like sana. Her cheeks turn red because of the staring. She can hear whispers from the students staring at her.

"Isn't she the nerd girl in our school?"

"Yeah. I think so too. She's hella gorgeous!"

"Look at me. If she turns around and winks at me, that means she likes me."

"Shut up mark-"

Sana hid her smile. It's not even a first day yet the boys already compliment her beauty. She decided to turn around and look at the boys who were staring at her. They gulped and sana wink while smiling seductively. The boys hold their chest trying to catch their breath. Some are falling from their seats. Sana giggle and started going to the other mall with her best friends.

Sana already at her house. Her parents hang out leaving her alone inside the house. She was tired. She then gets inside her room and looks at the mirror. She looks at herself. She always saw herself without wearing glasses. Except right now she has a new haircut and makeup that she buys earlier. She hums and thought

I wonder if this is enough to make them fall in love with me.

Sana finished taking a shower and once she's done wearing a pajama, she started opening her Instagram. As usual, She will stalk TWICE Instagram in case they uploaded a new photo. When she's done stalked their instagram, She then stalks her follower's profile until one pictures catches her attention.

 When she's done stalked their instagram, She then stalks her follower's profile until one pictures catches her attention

👤@Chaengoppar

Chaengoppar, imhandsomeiknowit, and 25,125 others

Tzuluvely 1st📸 new haircut 😊 thankyou girlfriend for today. And thank you for the ticket 💕 Luv u so much mwah
View all 1,125 comments