❀32. 🦊💢🦅

༄ Author Pov

It was lunchtime. Sana has no choice but to follow Mina and the others to the canteen except Momo who was going to the toilet and soon will eat lunch together. dahyun told sana that he has work to do at the library and soon will meet her at the canteen. Sana nodded and now they are at the canteen. Jennie didn't stop being clingy to tzuyu and it makes sana feel uncomfortable. Well, more like she gets jealous watching them although she has no right to get jealous. Besides, she already has dahyun. It makes sana question herself sometimes, why she should have to get jealous. It pisses her off whenever she thinks about it.

After buying their lunch food, all of them sit at one table. Sana was sitting beside her best friend Mina and chaeyoung. While in front of them was Jennie and tzuyu who was fed each other food.

" Just get together you two. Tsk tsk. "

Chaeyoung suddenly talks startled Jennie and tzuyu. Both of them blushed after hearing what chaeyoung just said. Sana was listening and she started to grip her spoon tightly while looking down at her food. But then she thinks about the bet days ago. Tzuyu needs to find a girlfriend that he falls in love with within two weeks or he will lose the bet. And she remembers what Jihyo told her about tzuyu. If tzuyu is happy with jenny, then she should support them. She doesn't want tzuyu to get heartbroken again. Although she doesn't like jenny, maybe she thought that she's just been thinking too much about jenny.

" Yeah. Chaeyoung is right. You two should get together already. "

Sana surprised Jennie and tzuyu. Both of them looked at Sana, who was smiling sheepishly. Jennie was surprised that sana suddenly said

like that when she knew sana hated her. While tzuyu, he stared at sana. He doesn't know why he felt hurt so suddenly. Mina looks at sana who was still smiling and now sana continues to eat her food. But after a couple of seconds, sana looked at them who were still staring at her.

" What? Did I say wrong? "

There was a silence. Chaeyoung clears her throat and laughs nervously.

" Anyway, my ex-girlfriend suddenly wants me back. "

Chaeyoung suddenly changes the topic but now it was Mina who got surprised.

" What did you say? "

" Uh, Rose suddenly wants me back. "

" Since when? And why didn't you tell me about it? "

" Uh actually. . . "

" Someone is doomed~ "

sana giggle. Mina glared at her girlfriend because chaeyoung didn't tell her about Rose wanting her back. Chaeyoung scratches her head nervously.

" I- um. I will tell you later, baby. "

Chaeyoung wanted to kiss her but Mina shoved her food into Chaeyoung's mouth making Chaeyoung cough. Chaeyoung started drinking and pouting.

" Mianhae 🥺 "

" Whatever. "

" Hi. "

Momo is already at the rooftop waiting for dahyun. While she was waiting, she suddenly heard Dahyun talk. Momo turns around and dahyun sits beside her. He was smiling.

" Hi. "

Momo answered back. She was crossing her arm right now. He hums.

" I'm surprised. "