❀12. 👫🤔

༄ Author Pov

" WHAT? COUSIN?? "

Tzuyu chuckle. He nodded while staring into sana eyes.

" No wonder. . "

Sana mumbled and she became shy in front of her bias.

" H-hi. I'm sana. "

Sana said shyly, making her bias chuckle. Sana felt happy that she could make her bias chuckle.

I'm a proud fangirl 🥺

" Tzuyu, never thought that your girlfriend is really pretty. You didn't waste my time. Anyway, let's have dinner, Shall we? "

Tzuyu frowned when he saw his cousin smirk. While sana coughs because of what jihyo just said. Jihyo already left the kitchen leaving tzuyu and sana. Sana pinch tzuyu arm making tzuyu winch in pain.

" O-ouch sana. It Hurts. Why? "

" Did you tell her I'm your girlfriend? 😡 "

" N-no. I didn't know anything. "

Tzuyu rubs his arm and mumbles while on their way to the kitchen. They started to sit and Sana was happy when she saw all the food on the table. Not because of the food, but because it was her bias to cook the food. And sana felt happy. She can't wait to taste all the food.

While they were eating, jihyo began to talk. She kept watching sana then tzuyu and she thought that both of them look so good together.

" So, When you guys start dating and who confesses first? "

Jihyo smirks and she knows Tzuyu lied. This is not a part of their plan. Tzuyu asked Jihyo for help to let sana meet her because sana loves TWiCE and she's a fan of jihyo. Jihyo was thinking and she asked tzuyu.

" She's your girlfriend? "

Tzuyu was hesitant to answer.

" If not, I don't want to meet her. "

" Yes. Yes, she's my girlfriend! "

Jihyo hum but she can see tzuyu is lying. But she never sees tzuyu ask her for help when it comes to a girl. So this is new to jihyo to see tzuyu like this. She agreed and told tzuyu what to do to sana before meeting her. At least she taught tzuyu how to ask sana out on a date. and She felt proud that plan one was successful. She thought it will fail to know tzuyu is looked gay.

Sana coughs and drinks the water when Jihyo asks them a question. She pinches tzuyu lap making tzuyu winch in pain.

" Tzuyu, you alright?"

" Yes, noona. "

Tzuyu grins then flick sana finger making sana winch in pain too.

" sana, are you okay? "

sana turned to look at Jihyo, she nodded shyly.

" I am fine. "

" Hmm okay. So when you guys started dating? "

Jihyo asks again, making both of them frown. She loves to see their faces. It's funny. Knowing that he told jihyo that he and sana are in a relationship, he needs to tell lies again. He didn't know Jihyo can sense that he's lying.

" One year ago noona. "

Sana widened her eyes and look at tzuyu with are you fucking kidding me?! look. Tzuyu pinches sana cheek cutely while leaning closer.